Windows 10: play cd music

Discus and support play cd music in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; play disc music https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-cd-music/a6cd6f5c-8832-4205-b112-1193f00c4a9c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StevePeterson7, Aug 7, 2020.

1. play cd music

play disc music

:)

StevePeterson7, Aug 7, 2020

2. Playing Music CD's

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?
    • Are you able to play music files which are stored in the computer?
    • Did you try copying the music files from CD to computer to check if you are able to play the files in that way?

I request you to use the hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps:

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.

• Type Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

• Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

• Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 7, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Can't play music CDs or copy to computer after an upgrade.

Hi David,

Corrupted drivers or outdated application may be the possible reason why you're unable to play music after the update. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried playing music/watching videos? If yes, could you provide us the exact error message?
    • Are you using a specific application when playing a music/watching videos?
    • Does this happen when only using the specific application or with other application also?
    • Could you tell us the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot your CD or DVD. You can use the method 1 to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 7, 2020
  4. play cd music

Windows Media will not burn my music discs to play on regular CD players

Hello CGaleBaker,

Could you please reply to some of my questions?

• Which Cd player are you referring to? What is the make and model?
    • Did you try to play the music other cd player?
    Well, I suspect there is some issue with the cd player itself as it is running fine on the computer. I suggest you to try playing in on different player and check first.

Let us know how it goes.

SujataMoktan, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

play cd music

1. play cd music - Similar Threads - play music

2. My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...: Hi!I have a dell laptop with a 13th gen intel procesor, whenever playing a video with music in it or sounds from a crowd it muffles the sound of music or noises, as if it were applying some sort of noise cancelling to music being played through the speakers, which I think...
  3. My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...: Hi!I have a dell laptop with a 13th gen intel procesor, whenever playing a video with music in it or sounds from a crowd it muffles the sound of music or noises, as if it were applying some sort of noise cancelling to music being played through the speakers, which I think...
  4. Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this...: Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this please?I went to my Music folder and added "everyone" to the security permissions. Now I can play music by clicking the file through file explorer - but still not through Media...
  5. Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this...

Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this...: Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this please?I went to my Music folder and added "everyone" to the security permissions. Now I can play music by clicking the file through file explorer - but still not through Media...
  6. Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...: 1 Updated all the audio drivers as well as other drivers.2 Restarted laptop.3 Restarted all the audio drivers.This issue started after connecting wireless earphones to the deivce,but when connected and played the audio & videos already saved on device it worked well....
  7. Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...

Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...: 1 Updated all the audio drivers as well as other drivers.2 Restarted laptop.3 Restarted all the audio drivers.This issue started after connecting wireless earphones to the deivce,but when connected and played the audio & videos already saved on device it worked well....
  8. Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device: HP laptop.Using new Media Play which came with laptop. Everything is up to date.When I add songs to "Play Queue" and play on laptop the queued songs play continuously as expected without any interaction.When I then cast to a device in this case a Yamaha R-N303D amplifier the...
  9. Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device

Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device: HP laptop.Using new Media Play which came with laptop. Everything is up to date.When I add songs to "Play Queue" and play on laptop the queued songs play continuously as expected without any interaction.When I then cast to a device in this case a Yamaha R-N303D amplifier the...
  10. Media Player won't play a music file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player won't play a music file.: Media Play won't open a music file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-wont-play-a-music-file/f70ed620-dfe3-4498-8557-fe7be5889dba