Windows 10: Play Emergency 2 and Fighters for Life on Windows 10?

Discus and support Play Emergency 2 and Fighters for Life on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I really don't like all the parts that came after 4...especially since the gameplay is really bad from the 5th and the 2000 (2014, 2016 etc) parts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Idekhy, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Idekhy Win User

Play Emergency 2 and Fighters for Life on Windows 10?

I really don't like all the parts that came after 4...especially since the gameplay is really bad from the 5th and the 2000 (2014, 2016 etc) parts (which is a pity because Emergency was my favourite game). Would be very helpful^^

:)

Idekhy, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Newby-01 Win User

emerging 2 images side by side

please show steps for emerging 2 images side by side in paint 3d in Windows 10

Newby-01, Jun 8, 2020
  3. emerging 2 images side by side

Here you go:

1. Paste the first image into Paint 3d, then click anywhere outside it to deselect it.
    2. Paste the second image and use your mouse to drag it into the desired position.
    Here is the result:

Play Emergency 2 and Fighters for Life on Windows 10? 6216bda3-e870-47fd-beab-bc83ddda3475?upload=true.jpg

Frederik Long, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Play Emergency 2 and Fighters for Life on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Play Emergency Fighters

2. DWM crashes when I play Street Fighter 6.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM crashes when I play Street Fighter 6.: For the past 2 weeks, Street Fighter 6 has become unplayable as it keeps causing DWM to crash forcing me to restart my computer. This issue was not present when I had the game for the first week but started to get worse over time to the point where I can no longer play the...
  3. DWM crashes when I play Street Fighter 6.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DWM crashes when I play Street Fighter 6.: For the past 2 weeks, Street Fighter 6 has become unplayable as it keeps causing DWM to crash forcing me to restart my computer. This issue was not present when I had the game for the first week but started to get worse over time to the point where I can no longer play the...
  4. DWM crashes when I play Street Fighter 6.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows emergency alerts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows emergency alerts: Recently I've noticed emergency alerts coming through my PC without installing anything to specifically do so, I have also been unable to disable them. I first noticed it when I got a flood warning message, then twice now I've heard the test broadcast, scares the **** out of...
  6. Street Fighter 4 for Windows Live... On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Street Fighter 4 for Windows Live... On Windows 10: I've bought a Street Fighter 4 for Windows Live cd, I put the activation code, and started installing, but it got stuck at %0, and it says the app may be not working correctly, leading me to install the games for Windows Marketplace, telling me there was an error installing....
  7. *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*: I found this in the registry context menu : Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4} Is this a virus of some sort?...
  8. iobit malware fighter and win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iobit malware fighter and win 10: hello malware fighter and win defender conflicts, no need to uninstall, if it can be added to the exclusions, still no risk, as its all security :) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/iobit-malware-fighter-and-win-10/5c613e28-3e19-4c31-b9f7-0144e0040288
  9. Half Life 2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half Life 2 update: Half-Life 2: Update Coming to Steam - IGN The Valve-approved fan-created mod, dubbed Half-Life 2: Update, will be releasing on Steam tomorrow, completely free of charge.The 7GB add-on serves up a number of visual enhancements, including improved lighting effects and...
  10. Street Fighter 4 could not be installed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Street Fighter 4 could not be installed in Windows 10: Hi All, I tried to install Street Fighter 4 game in my Windows 10 PC. But its not installing. Installer stops at 0%. How to fix this? Thanks 21630