Windows 10: Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything

Discus and support Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store a few months ago. I recently had to reimage my computer and I went to re-download the app. A... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RawrNomGrr, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything

Hello!

I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store a few months ago. I recently had to reimage my computer and I went to re-download the app. A "play/install" button shows up on the page, so it registers that I own a copy. But clicking the button does nothing. I've tried on three different browsers Chrome, Firefox, new Edge and it's all the same thing. I've also tried the "Install on my devices" option but that also does nothing.

I'm on Windows 1809. My browsers are fully updated.

Any tips?

:)

RawrNomGrr, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 29, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything

Windows Store and Microsoft Solitaire game

Hello CTCTRAFFIC1980,

Please follow these steps:

1. Update Microsoft Store: Select the Start Windows button > Microsoft Store . Select See more > Downloads and updates > Get updates. If an update for Microsoft Store is available, it will start installing automatically.

2. Repair and reset Microsoft Solitaire game: Select the Start Windows button > Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Select thegame, and then select Advanced options. On the page that opens with information about the game select Repair. If repairing the game
    doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.

3. Uninstall and reinstall the game: Select the Start Windows button. In the list of apps, right-click the one game, select Uninstall, and select Uninstall again to confirm. To reinstall the game, select the Start button > Microsoft Store > See more > My Library
    > Apps. Then select thegame to reinstall, and select Install.

4. Try running the troubleshooter for Microsoft Store apps. Select the Start Windows button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store Apps.

Hope it helps, have a good day

ManuelCapiro, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything

1. Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything - Similar Threads - Play install button

2. Microsoft Store doesn't install anything serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't install anything serious problem: If i try to install any app or game from the Microsoft Store the Install button stays gray and nothing happens, i tried to reset cache and did everything that was said to other people and articles, even resetted Microsoft Store itself and it still doesn't work but i know...
  3. Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything.: Nothing happens after clicking " Install" when trying to install any app or game via the Windows Store app.. Anyone else suffering this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-install-button-doesnt-do-anything/5bcde92c-8dff-489a-ad7d-d77c1d606e12
  4. Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything: Hello,When I click on the "Get" button on the Microsoft Store, nothing happens...I've already tried to Reset the Microsoft Store and use WSReset, but no luck...This happens with every app I try to get and it's really annoying.Thank you....
  5. Microsoft Store Install Button Simply Doesn't Work With Game pass Games Only

Microsoft Store Install Button Simply Doesn't Work With Game pass Games Only: Recently, Only for Microsoft store I have not been able to download any game pass games at all but all other games work fine. I have the ultimate game pass.I have tried-Windows Powershell-WSRESET-Restarting Computer-Logging out of Microsoft Store & back in-Installing XBOX...
  6. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I have tried all troubleshooting methods on previous posts i have found:-windows is up to datestore has been resetstore cache has been clearedstore has been reregisteredand the install button when click flashes grey and then turns back to blue. I have had to cancel my...
  7. Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.: Hi! I have a problem with the app, when I press the "install" button nothing happens. Help pls. I Already delete the cache, reset the app, installed all the updates, restart mi laptop....
  8. Microsoft Store install button does not install anything

Microsoft Store install button does not install anything: I am having difficulty installing Phantasy Star Online 2 as whenever I try to hit the Install button nothing happens for a couple minutes then it says "Try again later." I have tried the following: Troubleshooting Microsoft Store Using wsreset.exe to reset cache Service.msc...
  9. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I'm trying to get/test Microsoft Remote Desktop feature. It says I already own in on the Microsoft Store. I assume that's from my Office 365 subscription. I click the blue "Install button" which does the click animation and thing nothing. Button stays blue with "Install",...
  10. Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.

Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.: whenever i try to install an app on the microsoft store the install button does nothing as you can see from this video: https://youtu.be/mOsuu1eIFOE...