Windows 10: play music on the computer from a cassette player

Discus and support play music on the computer from a cassette player in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i play music on the computer from a cassette player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mark.Grace, Jul 13, 2019.

1. play music on the computer from a cassette player

how do i play music on the computer from a cassette player

:)

Mark.Grace, Jul 13, 2019

2. music player

There is another way that works as well and you don't have to dig into the settings. It gives you control of which music player plays a given codec. Open your music folder On a individual music file right click it at the bottom on the dialog box that opens click properties, in the dialog box that opens look for the box that says Change click this box. It will bring up the choices you have for playing this file. click the player you wish to use for this music file, you want to use, click on the icon for Windows Media player and that makes every music file on your Laptop that uses this file codec WMP as it's default player. When your make your choice at the bottom of the :"change Box" click Apply, then OK, done. This is a handy way of doing this because as good as Window Media Player is is does not play all music such as MKV, OGG, APE files natively. I would suggest you load the music player Foobar2000 it will play all music files, it does not do videos. it is a free music player that does not take up much space on your system.

foobar2000

transmaster, Jul 13, 2019
  3. playing old cassettes into Media Player so they are recorded and can then be burned onto cds

playing old cassettes into Media Player so they are recorded and can then be burned onto cds

JeffLawrence1, Jul 13, 2019
  4. play music on the computer from a cassette player

Windows Media will not burn my music discs to play on regular CD players

Hello CGaleBaker,

Could you please reply to some of my questions?

• Which Cd player are you referring to? What is the make and model?
    • Did you try to play the music other cd player?
    Well, I suspect there is some issue with the cd player itself as it is running fine on the computer. I suggest you to try playing in on different player and check first.

Let us know how it goes.

SujataMoktan, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

play music on the computer from a cassette player

1. play music on the computer from a cassette player - Similar Threads - play music computer

2. Media Player won't play a music file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Player won't play a music file.: Media Play won't open a music file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-wont-play-a-music-file/f70ed620-dfe3-4498-8557-fe7be5889dba
  3. re: a music player that displays playing time

re: a music player that displays playing time: For the longest time, I had been using Groove music player as part of my live performance. One of the features I loved was that at the top of the play list, it displayed the cumulative play time of the list. That was great for compiling live sets. Then today, when I fired it...
  4. cant play DRM music on media player

cant play DRM music on media player: cant play drm on media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-drm-music-on-media-player/835f0448-712a-427b-a08c-855188da894c
  5. Playing music from MP3 via Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing music from MP3 via Windows Media Player: I have Windows 10 on laptop and Sony MP3 player old. Music on there will not play now via Windows Media Player. It shows albums / tracks etc but will not play. I need to edit MP3 music to bring up to date....
  6. Playing music from MP3 via Windows Media Player

Playing music from MP3 via Windows Media Player: I have Windows 10 on laptop and Sony MP3 player old. Music on there will not play now via Windows Media Player. It shows albums / tracks etc but will not play. I need to edit MP3 music to bring up to date....
  7. Playing music from MP3 via Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows Media Player is not playing music from CD

Windows Media Player is not playing music from CD: I have a new PC and I have connected a Pioneer BDR-XD07U drive via USB with a CD audio disc in the drive but when I try to play any audio track from the drive Windows Media Player will launch but not play any of the tracks. The drive shows in Media Player so the app at least...
  9. groove music player to play music through google hangouts

in Windows 10 Customization
    groove music player to play music through google hangouts: Hi, On My new June 2020 HP laptop windows 10 -I want to use google Hangouts or Skype to Teach English Language, BUT I need to share the screen and play audio track from my computer SO THE STUDENTS CAN HEAR IT, Mp3 tracks and When we watch something on Youtube for example....
  10. Windows Media Player will not play Music CD

Windows Media Player will not play Music CD: I am running Windows 10 v.1903 and Windows Media Player v12. All updates were done. When I inserted a music CD into my CD/DVD drive, the Windows Media Player will start, and, after loading the music CD, will start Windows Installer to try to install something (showing just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. play music on pc from cassette player

2. how can you play music from a cassette in windows 10

3. play music from cassetter player