Windows 10: play music on the computer from a cassette player

Discus and support play music on the computer from a cassette player in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i play music on the computer from a cassette player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mark.Grace, Jul 13, 2019.

1. play music on the computer from a cassette player

how do i play music on the computer from a cassette player

:)

Mark.Grace, Jul 13, 2019

2. music player

There is another way that works as well and you don't have to dig into the settings. It gives you control of which music player plays a given codec. Open your music folder On a individual music file right click it at the bottom on the dialog box that opens click properties, in the dialog box that opens look for the box that says Change click this box. It will bring up the choices you have for playing this file. click the player you wish to use for this music file, you want to use, click on the icon for Windows Media player and that makes every music file on your Laptop that uses this file codec WMP as it's default player. When your make your choice at the bottom of the :"change Box" click Apply, then OK, done. This is a handy way of doing this because as good as Window Media Player is is does not play all music such as MKV, OGG, APE files natively. I would suggest you load the music player Foobar2000 it will play all music files, it does not do videos. it is a free music player that does not take up much space on your system.

foobar2000

transmaster, Jul 13, 2019
  3. playing old cassettes into Media Player so they are recorded and can then be burned onto cds

playing old cassettes into Media Player so they are recorded and can then be burned onto cds

JeffLawrence1, Jul 13, 2019
  4. play music on the computer from a cassette player

Windows Media will not burn my music discs to play on regular CD players

Hello CGaleBaker,

Could you please reply to some of my questions?

• Which Cd player are you referring to? What is the make and model?
    • Did you try to play the music other cd player?
    Well, I suspect there is some issue with the cd player itself as it is running fine on the computer. I suggest you to try playing in on different player and check first.

Let us know how it goes.

SujataMoktan, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

play music on the computer from a cassette player

1. play music on the computer from a cassette player - Similar Threads - play music computer

2. Windows Media Player for Windows 10. Music will not play.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player for Windows 10. Music will not play.: Small, red, round dot with x on it has appeared at the start of music title and is unplayable. Any suggestions please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-for-windows-10-music-will-not/c4e82854-c104-4c35-aa75-3a01a907f420
  3. Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows...: Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows them transfer but when I try to listen to the musuc it say empty disk...
  4. Playing music from external hard drive on computer

Playing music from external hard drive on computer: I copied all my music to an external Toshiba hard drive. When trying to play the songs get WMP message that says "WMP cannot find file...". All music is still in WMP and can play from there but not from external drive. How can this be fixed?...
  5. windows media player wont play music from google play cause its html?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows media player wont play music from google play cause its html?: i am not very good with computer literacy but what seems to be happening is granddaughter bought music from google play that came in on groove music when i only have played with window media player and i cant get player to pick up that music cause its html and player wont do...
  6. Sony DVD player not playing music in the intended order

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony DVD player not playing music in the intended order: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas? **original Title** Streaming music...
  7. Windows media player won't play music from external hard drive

Windows media player won't play music from external hard drive: Hi. I'm asking this question on behalf of my dad who loves listening to actual CDs since he prefers the sound quality of them. He often likes to make his own mixed CDs and has a lot of music saved on an external hard drive. We've noticed that if we select a music file on the...
  8. PLAYING MUSIC

PLAYING MUSIC: HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC ON WINDOWS 10 FROM A CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/playing-music/cf886afb-a2a1-4f5e-949e-a032496a3530
  9. Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist: [ATTACH] Windows Media Player in most cases is a much better media player when compared to Groove. We can understand why the Groove Music app was created, but with the music pass aspect dead in the water, maybe it’s time for [...] This post Windows Media Player is not...
  10. music player

music player: Hi all, please could someone tell me how to move my music back to windows media player, I have problems using interface of Groove Music, and since someone f****d about with my laptop, they seem to have moved music to aforesaid Groove... please please help *Sad*Mad*Confused...