Windows 10: play music thru bluetooth speaker

Discus and support play music thru bluetooth speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have paired my bluetooth speaker, and it plays sounds from the computer (on/off etc) but does not play my music. what can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by timp_761, Sep 30, 2018.

1. timp_761 Win User

play music thru bluetooth speaker

i have paired my bluetooth speaker, and it plays sounds from the computer (on/off etc) but does not play my music. what can I do?

:)

timp_761, Sep 30, 2018
  2. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Bluetooth speakers will not play music

My PC plays sound, but it won’t play music to my Bluetooth speakers.
    How do I fix this?

Yaqub K, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. play music thru bluetooth speaker - Similar Threads - play music thru

2. Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?: Not sure if this is a weird idea, but I personally would find it great if the sound would come from the Bluetooth speaker, after connecting to one. That is the reason, why I got those speakers in the first place. Not sure, why windows 11 keeps playing music from the notebook...
  3. Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?: Not sure if this is a weird idea, but I personally would find it great if the sound would come from the Bluetooth speaker, after connecting to one. That is the reason, why I got those speakers in the first place. Not sure, why windows 11 keeps playing music from the notebook...
  4. can not connect phone to pc through bluetooth for play music in pc speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not connect phone to pc through bluetooth for play music in pc speaker: I am trying to play audio from my Galaxy A32 through my desktop. Normally I would be able to connect them through bluetooth, go to devices, right click on my phone, and click control. From there I would have the option. But right clicking on the phone does not bring up that...
  5. Playing music through rear speakers/Speaker Fill

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing music through rear speakers/Speaker Fill: Has anyone been able to play music through their rear 5.1 speakers? Apparently there used to be a setting in windows call speaker fill that would play stereo output through but it's not longer available. Any advice would be helpful. submitted by /u/Yeeyo55 [link]...
  6. Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play: When I turn on the Bluetooth speaker and my computer the speakers give an audio message "Bluetooth connected" but audio will only come from my computer speakers. The device is successfully added and shown with a blue tick when I right click on the Bluetooth icon and "Show...
  7. Bluetooth speaker doesnt play when music track changes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker doesnt play when music track changes.: I'm connected to an Echo device via bluetooth to play music. No matter if I am using WMP or VLC, about 50% of the time that an MP3 ends and another one starts there is no sound at all. If I disconnect Bluetooth, music is played 100% of the time. I reconnect bluetooth mid...
  8. Bluetooth speaker only plays music, no other sounds

Bluetooth speaker only plays music, no other sounds: I want to play all the laptop sounds through my bluetooth speaker - alerts, Cubase mixes, BBC Sounds, Youtube, everything. My Bluetooth speaker only connects "Connected Music" and will ONLY play audio from the MediaPlayer or iTunes or Quicktime. Nothing else. How can I...
  9. bluetooth external speaker won't play music

bluetooth external speaker won't play music: hi, i am having problems connecting my laptop via bluetooth to an external soundbar specifically the LG SJ8. it pairs and connects, but when i play music, no sound comes out of the external soundbar. the laptop speakers are still the ones being used. when i try to choose...
  10. How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers: I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away. I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to play music thru blutooth speaker windows 10

2. how to play music on both speakers windows

3. windows 10 play music through bluetooth and speaker