Windows 10: Play music when afk?

Discus and support Play music when afk? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to play music when afk? Any useful apps? submitted by /u/Drumstix360 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Drumstix360, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Play music when afk?

Is there a way to play music when afk? Any useful apps?

submitted by /u/Drumstix360
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Drumstix360, Nov 22, 2020

2. Playing music in windows phone

Hello Novita,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why music won't play on your music app, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Music app are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 22, 2020
  4. AkshayRai Win User

Play music when afk?

Cortana not supporting to "play music", "play my music", or any such commands like before.

for the question

• Were you able to chat with Cortana?
    yes I'm able to chat with Cortana.

and for

• Is this only happening to specific commands like what you mentioned?
    my command is for playing music, so its happening with this command, rest were working fine, till what I've experienced. when i'm giving the command to play music, it's opening a bing search in the browser for that and not directly playing music even from
    groove.

I've followed all the steps mentioned above, cleared my device history as told but it didn't help.

please help me in other ways possible, i'll try whatever you say,

I'll wait for your response

thank you

AkshayRai, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Play music when afk?

1. Play music when afk? - Similar Threads - Play music afk

2. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  3. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  4. Crackling sound when playing music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling sound when playing music: I heard crackling sound when playing music on Chrome, Edge browser, even I plugged in headphone I still heard that sound. Except playing music on local disk, I didn't hear that. By the same time, my laptop has worked slower than before since the issue appeared. I tried...
  5. Stuttering when playing music

Stuttering when playing music: Hi. I have a sound problem and I don't know what to do about it. Once in a few Windows launches, the sound often stutters. What could be the reason? System: Windows 10 1909. CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 Motherboard: Gigabyte AX370-Gaming 5, latest bios F50a RAM: 2x8GB Team Group...
  6. Shacking screen when I play music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shacking screen when I play music: My laptop screen is shacking up more when I play music and video, and make it hang sometime until I shut down. Now, my laptop screen has been shacking all the time. I couldn't find to solve this problem, please help me out. Thanks...
  7. PLAYING MUSIC

PLAYING MUSIC: HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC ON WINDOWS 10 FROM A CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/playing-music/cf886afb-a2a1-4f5e-949e-a032496a3530
  8. Music apps won't play when minimized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music apps won't play when minimized: So, I use a few music apps (Tunein, Audials, Third Party Pandora App). I notice that, when you minimize all of them in Windows 10, the music stops like a second later. How do you fix this? It didn't do this in Windows 8.1. I had no problem running Tunein for instance...
  9. Delay when playing music

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Delay when playing music: Hi everyone, I have a slight delay when playing music after I haven't touched my laptop for a few minutes. It's as if the HDD goes to sleep and it has to spin up again before it can play the file. Now I know getting a SSD would solve my problem, but I can't afford that...
  10. Music and Videos stutter when playing back

in Windows 10 Support
    Music and Videos stutter when playing back: Hello all, This has been an issue that has been going on for quite some time now. It is weird because it seems to be pretty inconsistent as to when the issue happens. I will do my best to describe my issue. When I listen to spotify there is a stuttering noise, like a CD...