Windows 10: Play on a different speaker depending window's location on monitor

Discus and support Play on a different speaker depending window's location on monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alright, my question is pretty simple but I'm sure the answer will be extremely complex. Basically, I have a two monitor setup, and I own the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Coder'sCrux, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Play on a different speaker depending window's location on monitor

Alright, my question is pretty simple but I'm sure the answer will be extremely complex.

Basically, I have a two monitor setup, and I own the SteelSeries Arctis 5 headset which allows me to use two speakers and tune their volume up and down with a small controller (One called Chat the other one Game). In other words, some things play through one volume and the others play at another.

What I want to accomplish, is to have the apps running in one monitor play audio through Chat and the other monitor play audio through Game.

Now, I am pretty sure there is no such feature that does it currently, as well as no drivers, but if there's even any way ill be able to make something to have it working I will greatly appreciate it if you'd share it with me.

:)

Coder'sCrux, Nov 14, 2019

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Nov 14, 2019
  3. StevePYYZ Win User
    no sound plays through internal speakers

I cannot get any sound to play through the internal speakers of my laptop. It did play previously. The speaker in the task bar has a red and white x and the trouble shooter says no speakers headphones plugged in. When I pull up the info on sound it lists
    its location at HDMI port. Suggestions?

StevePYYZ, Nov 14, 2019
  4. silkmaze Win User

Play on a different speaker depending window's location on monitor

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Play on a different speaker depending window's location on monitor

1. Play on a different speaker depending window's location on monitor - Similar Threads - Play different speaker

2. Where are the services for print spooler dependencies located?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the services for print spooler dependencies located?: TL;DRI want to start the print spooler service. Microsoft services tells me the dependencies for it are RPC two services and something called HTTP, and something called MsQuic. When I look in the list of Services neither HTTP nor MsQuic is listed. What are those services and...
  3. Internet speed is different depending on accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet speed is different depending on accounts: I have a problem where the internet is slower on my account, however the other accounts have normal and faster speeds.There are 2 accounts on my PC. The default admin account and my account, also set to have admin settings enabled.When I'm on the admin account the internet...
  4. Internet speed is different depending on accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet speed is different depending on accounts: I have a problem where the internet is slower on my account, however the other accounts have normal and faster speeds.There are 2 accounts on my PC. The default admin account and my account, also set to have admin settings enabled.When I'm on the admin account the internet...
  5. Internet speed is different depending on accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Use different speaker depending on which monitor is displaying program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use different speaker depending on which monitor is displaying program: Hello, I have a secondary monitor with built-in speakers and find it odd how sound comes from one place and video from another. I want programs to automatically switch to use the monitor's speakers when dragged over to it.I do not want to set up different sound devices for...
  7. Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am?: I have computers in various places in my home plus my laptop. Can I play Minecraft on any computer as long as it is one at a time? They don't have the same Google/Microsoft account on all of them at the moment, but they are all mine. I just want to be able to access my game...
  8. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time: Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track to the song is played through the speaker through the aux cable. I am trying to find a way to do the synchronisation through...
  9. PC is stuck in initializing and is location dependent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC is stuck in initializing and is location dependent: I have installed the most recent Windows update and now my computer is stuck initializing. I took it to the shop and they reinstalled a clean Windows version and it worked fine. I returned home with the PC, the same issue continued. Returned it to the shop and I am able to...
  10. Slow mouse depending on location

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow mouse depending on location: I have a weird problem. I have a wireless LOGITECH mouse that I use with my laptop. When I'm in my office, it works fine but when I work in the livingroom the mouse crawls across the screen. Everything is the same. Same profile same mouse, same laptop, same network...