Windows 10: Play/pause graphic on screen...

Discus and support Play/pause graphic on screen... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Wonder if someone on here can help me get rid of this annoying graphic... I have some external speakers connected to my PC and have the volume at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by taid, Dec 10, 2020.

1. taid Win User

Play/pause graphic on screen...

Wonder if someone on here can help me get rid of this annoying graphic...

I have some external speakers connected to my PC and have the volume at maximum. I have a DELL keyboard which has a volume control which I use, whenever I adjust the keyboard volume a small graphic appears top left of screen with a vertical slider corresponding to the the volume. Recently, well fairly recently whenever I adjust the volume on the keyboard a second box or graphic appears top left of the screen next to the volume control which has play pause and FF FR buttons.

I normally use Brave browser and the Brave logo also appears in the graphic. However I have tried Edge and the box still appears. It seems its always there whenever I use the volume control and as its quite big and stays on screen for a few seconds it's a pain.

I've looked in the speaker/headphone set up and can't find anything obvious.

Any idea where it comes from - and how I might get rid of it please?

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Bejeweled 2 don't play it Full Screen Mode.

Hi,

What happens when you play it in Full Screen Mode?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers:

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

If the issue still persists, you can uninstall the game and download Bejeweled LIVE from the below link and install it:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/games/bejeweled-live/9wzdncrfj14d

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you need further assistance with Windows, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Sleep After Inactivity Causes Paused YouTube Videos to Play

Hi Daniel,

For us to identify the possible reason why YouTube plays even your computer is idle, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Are you encountering the issue using different browsers?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Play/pause graphic on screen... - Similar Threads - Play pause graphic

2. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pause/Play button issue: Hi, Microsoft. If you're reading this, you already know. When I was playing music from my Edge browser, then I left the music paused for 1 or 2 minutes. And then I came back, I pressed the Pause/Play button, something pops up in black, showing what I'm playing right now, and...
  3. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pause/Play button issue: Hi, Microsoft. If you're reading this, you already know. When I was playing music from my Edge browser, then I left the music paused for 1 or 2 minutes. And then I came back, I pressed the Pause/Play button, something pops up in black, showing what I'm playing right now, and...
  4. Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing/Pausing Constantly: My PC has started to pause and play videos,music and most audio that comes through. I don't know what to do. I've tried resetting,uninstalling drivers,updating drivers,updating windows. I don't know what to do. I am on Windows 11. Someone please help me....
  5. Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing/Pausing Constantly: My PC has started to pause and play videos,music and most audio that comes through. I don't know what to do. I've tried resetting,uninstalling drivers,updating drivers,updating windows. I don't know what to do. I am on Windows 11. Someone please help me....
  6. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  7. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  8. SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING: hello! i would just like to share the problem that i have with my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 320 whenever i play music or watch videos it will automatically pause and play itself. i tried uninstalling some drivers but the problem still persist and is very frustrating for a...
  9. play/pause button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    play/pause button: [ATTACH] any way to move this its really bugging me when i play games, it almost takes up a quarter of the screen https://preview.redd.it/h8kem2n9j4l51.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=356e20303736ce259f20c791a48e5d8a76f2faef submitted by /u/Rampagingflames [link]...
  10. Pause/Play control bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pause/Play control bar: Hi! Just wondering if anybody knows how to disable the control bar that is in the picture? Thank you :) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pauseplay-control-bar/390ffa81-888c-42c6-ae2a-41ccba6cc7c3