Windows 10: Play podcasts using Cortana

Discus and support Play podcasts using Cortana in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Harman Kardon Invoke to play podcasts using Cortana. But I don’t know how to start a previous podcast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stinedurf, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Stinedurf Win User

Play podcasts using Cortana

I have Harman Kardon Invoke to play podcasts using Cortana. But I don’t know how to start a previous podcast

:)

Stinedurf, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Cortana Podcast Invoke

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The link below lists the commands which can be used with Cortana to listen to radio, podcasts, news etc. with integrated apps.

Listen to radio and podcasts with Cortana

You can provide your valuable feedback and suggestions to help Microsoft improve your Windows experience.

Send feedback to Microsoft
    with the Feedback Hub app

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Entegy Win User
    Single play podcast

Instead of tapping the album art of the podcast with the play icon over it, tap the title to see the list of podcasts for that show and just tap the play icon next to the title of the episode you want to listen to.

Entegy, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Outatimez Win User

Cortana Podcast Invoke

Cortana is playing podcasts just fine via TuneIn radio on my Invoke. However, I can't figure out a way to play a previous podcast. For example if it plays podcast XYZ Latest Episode. I can't figure out a command to tell it to play a "previous" podcast.
    Anyone know a voice command to do this?

Outatimez, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Play podcasts using Cortana - Similar Threads - Play podcasts using

2. cortana can't play music

in Cortana
    cortana can't play music: when I asked her to play music she said sorry but for the time being I am not equipped to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cant-play-music/2e62d213-cd25-4802-9552-9c9e6805806b
  3. Using Cortana

in Cortana
    Using Cortana: Can I use Cortana while on facebook and typing a post? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-cortana/7f2cebd0-cf86-480a-b296-a9596538d9ff
  4. Using Cortana

in Cortana
    Using Cortana: Is there any way I can use Cortana while on face book and typing a post? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-cortana/d5ded736-070a-45b7-9b24-1f96c4319eb6
  5. Cortana won't play music

in Cortana
    Cortana won't play music: Hi guys ! How can I control music with cortana with latest update? When I say her " Cortana play some music" She answer me: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here." Please how can i fix this ? [Original Title: Cortana]...
  6. Podcasting and video calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Podcasting and video calls: Every time I'm recording a podcast and using apps like skype the computer crashes will blue error screen appearing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/podcasting-and-video-calls/019b92ab-2f04-48d5-9511-ff9e5cf2cb5f
  7. Use of Microsoft Store Wallpaper on podcasts

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Use of Microsoft Store Wallpaper on podcasts: I have a wallpaper that I installed from the free wallpaper store at Microsoft Store. I am creating a series of podcasts on developing TSQL soluutions. Once in a while the wallpaper appears in the video. Will I be violating any copyrights in this case? Regards.....
  8. TuneIn not playing on Cortana/Invoke

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TuneIn not playing on Cortana/Invoke: I've recently started having a problem with my Cortana/Invoke speaker not being able to play certain streams. Is there a way to update the app for the speaker? This is a new TuneIn app for desktop I had to install to make it work on PC as I was having the same issue....
  9. Cortana doesn’t want to play music using Groove

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn’t want to play music using Groove: I ask Cortana to play music from my library where I set up Groove as a default. But when I ask to play a specific artist or a song, Cortana sends me to the Store to download this music. I have this music on my PC...
  10. Cortana Podcast Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Podcast Invoke: Cortana is playing podcasts just fine via TuneIn radio on my Invoke. However, I can't figure out a way to play a previous podcast. For example if it plays podcast XYZ Latest Episode. I can't figure out a command to tell it to play a "previous" podcast. Anyone know a voice...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. play podcast episode in cortana

2. cortana tunein podcast episodes