Windows 10: Play sound through 2 usb devices

Discus and support Play sound through 2 usb devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i was wondering if I am able to play sound through 2 different usb headsets. I know you can do it with the default computer sound source and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EvanRowe123, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Play sound through 2 usb devices

Hello, i was wondering if I am able to play sound through 2 different usb headsets. I know you can do it with the default computer sound source and a headset. But I'm looking to have sound coming through 2 separate headsets. The stereo mix setting only allows for a head jack speaker and a different audio source. So that has not been working for what I am trying to do. Any other ideas?

:)

EvanRowe123, Mar 27, 2020

2. USB Speaker not playing sound

Hi John,

This issue might be caused mainly because of drivers. For us to better assist you, please provide us the answers to the following questions:

• What are the results from the
      troubleshooter
      ?
    • Were you able to follow for the next steps of action?
    • What is the make and model of your USB speaker?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to
    run the Microsoft easy fix solutions
    as this can also help us to fix the problem. On that link, simply click the
    Find and fix problems playing sounds hyperlink to run the fix.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

Lawrence Lib, Mar 27, 2020
  3. USB sound/midi device not recognized

I have a Technics PR804 keyboard attached to my Windows 10 laptop through USB. I've installed the drivers that came with my keyboard by entering compatibility mode to Windows ME, but the device manager won't recognize the hardware when it's turned on and
    plugged into my laptop. I've seen instructions online indicating that device manager should identify the keyboard as a sound device, and that I should be able to choose folder location for correct driver, but can't complete this step as device manager does
    not list the keyboard as an available device.

Any suggestions?

Music ManRX, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Play sound through 2 usb devices

Sound and Playback Devices

Hi,

To further isolate the issue, please provide the details these following questions:

• Have you updated your driver? If you did, where did get the updates?

• Have you check the properties of your device in device manager? Kindly post a screenshot of the status in of the
      drivers in device manager.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You can try to run the
    Playing Audio
    and
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    to do an automated fix on this matter. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

Playing Audio:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Chose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Playing Audio
      to run the troubleshooter

Hardware and Devices:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Chose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Play sound through 2 usb devices

1. Play sound through 2 usb devices - Similar Threads - Play sound through

2. sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device: I've followed many steps online on how to fix the issue and im starting to go into a panic.nothing works as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-will-not-play-through-speakers-or-any-audio/a2c5fbcb-4f07-486d-9ba8-e93708664a12
  3. sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device: I've followed many steps online on how to fix the issue and im starting to go into a panic.nothing works as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-will-not-play-through-speakers-or-any-audio/a2c5fbcb-4f07-486d-9ba8-e93708664a12
  4. No Sound Plays Through Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound Plays Through Headphones: My headphones are selected as the default and show up under Speaker as Headphone RealtekR Audio. When I disconnect them, the option disappears as expected, but nothing changes when I plug them back in; sound continues to play through the speakers even though they aren't the...
  5. No Sound Plays Through Headphones

No Sound Plays Through Headphones: My headphones are selected as the default and show up under Speaker as Headphone RealtekR Audio. When I disconnect them, the option disappears as expected, but nothing changes when I plug them back in; sound continues to play through the speakers even though they aren't the...
  6. Sound coming out of wrong device/not playing 2 sound outputs

Sound coming out of wrong device/not playing 2 sound outputs: I Am on Windows 10 64 bit 21H2, build 19044.1706. I have installed sound drivers from my manufacturer's sound card. It was working fine weeks, but all of the sudden I started having issues:I have 2 audio sources, speakers in the back and headphones connected to front panel....
  7. Playing Audio through 2 devices at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing Audio through 2 devices at once?: Hi peeps, ive upgraded my headset recently and now i face this issue: before i was using a Sennheiser USB Dongle for sound (3,5mm audio out, 3,5mm mic in), then i split the audio out with a 3,5mm splitter to have playback both on my headset and on my stereo system, which...
  8. Windows system sounds play through wrong device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows system sounds play through wrong device: Hi, I have had a bit off an odd issue lately with the output of windows system sounds going to the wrong device. I have two audio devices connected to my computer, a pair of headphones and speakers. I currently have the headphones set as the default device and the default...
  9. USB resets intermittently playing through audio device

USB resets intermittently playing through audio device: Summary: I am using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 as my audio output device. It connects to my Windows 10 machine via USB. It appears that the USB connection is sporadically getting interrupted or falling off for some reason. Is this a known problem? And if so, is there a...
  10. my -2 usb pnp sound device

my -2 usb pnp sound device: Hello ! Afther the last update for windows 10 my usb sound card has stopped working .. i am using it because my jack's port are fried. Any solutions to make my usb sound card working ? i tried a lot of solutions searching the internet but nothing so far this is why i am...