Windows 10: play sound when typing specific langauge on keybord

Discus and support play sound when typing specific langauge on keybord in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using win 10 with 2 langauges but many times i am typing in the wrong langauge that I want! is it a way of setting the ketbord typing will play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yehudaglikman, Jul 28, 2019.

1. play sound when typing specific langauge on keybord

I am using win 10 with 2 langauges but many times i am typing in the wrong langauge that I want!

is it a way of setting the ketbord typing will play sound when I am using specific langauge but not the other langaude?

Yehuda

:)

yehudaglikman, Jul 28, 2019

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 28, 2019
  4. play sound when typing specific langauge on keybord

SOUND FOR TYPING KEYS?

Hi Richard,

The option to play key sound as a user type is available in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 settings. The steps on how to enable the option will depend on the make and model of the device. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the
    following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?
    • Is the option "Hear click sounds while typing" available in Gmail and Yahoo mail's settings?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you manually update your keyboard driver. This
    link provides further information on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

play sound when typing specific langauge on keybord

1. play sound when typing specific langauge on keybord - Similar Threads - play sound typing

2. Sound not playing from specific programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not playing from specific programs: Over the last few days I've had an issue on and off where some of my programs haven't been playing sound through my headphones , which are wired if that helps, the only help I've been able to find is to update my drivers which I already have and nothing happened, also as of...
  3. Sound not playing from specific programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound not playing from specific programs: Over the last few days I've had an issue on and off where some of my programs haven't been playing sound through my headphones , which are wired if that helps, the only help I've been able to find is to update my drivers which I already have and nothing happened, also as of...
  4. Sound not playing from specific programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. keybord

keybord: how to fix the keybord if it dosent work bcz the keybord the keys it is not working can i know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord/3d61ce46-85fd-4f56-a786-c3d396c6ba87
  6. System sounds when typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds when typing: When I am typing, my key strokes are playing windows system noises. I've turned off all sticky keys notifications sounds and everything else I can find associated with that. It's extremely frustrating and I can't find any way to turn this off. It's not every key either, and...
  7. System sounds when typing

System sounds when typing: When I am typing, my key strokes are playing windows system noises. I've turned off all sticky keys notifications sounds and everything else I can find associated with that. It's extremely frustrating and I can't find any way to turn this off. It's not every key either, and...
  8. Help with Windows 10 Background Sound playing on Desktop when typing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Windows 10 Background Sound playing on Desktop when typing: Ok, so this just started like an hour ago, but I was playing Borderlands 2 and was trying to Alt-Tab out but it wasn't letting me. So then I started hitting Alt, Tab, and the Windows key a bunch (maybe even the Shift key as well) trying to minimize the game and must have hit...
  9. How to play sound on specific email arrival?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to play sound on specific email arrival?: In the outlook web email I tried to create a rule that would play a sound on a specific email arriving. I could not do that, is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-sound-on-specific-email-arrival/44d9f18e-94fd-47dd-9dba-8652f6369a69"
  10. update langauge

in Windows 10 Customization
    update langauge: how to update language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/update-langauge/5d69ee26-4504-4d0b-8fe0-4a6ce20ce638

Users found this page by searching for:

1. typing sound on my keybord