Windows 10: play store

Discus and support play store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to download the app CARD.COM on my computer and I can not find it anywhere is the Microsoft store can I download like the Google play store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SamanthaJennings2, Apr 24, 2019.

1. play store

I am trying to download the app CARD.COM on my computer and I can not find it anywhere is the Microsoft store can I download like the Google play store on my computer

:)

SamanthaJennings2, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Error Ox803F8001 "Store error"/won't play MS Treasure Hunt on PC

Hi Kate,

Error 0x803F8001 may have occurred due to a software conflict on your Windows Store that prevents you from playing the certain game. To correct this, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache. Kindly follow the steps to perform the this:

• On the search menu, type in WSReset.exe and select the top most result with the Windows Store logo.
    • Click on Run as administrator. Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that:
      The cache for the Store was cleared.
    • Once you get back to the Windows Store, try to check if there are new updates for the certain game.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 24, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 24, 2019
  4. play store

Media doesn't play in apps from the Windows (10) Store

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app.
    Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the app and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on
      Install
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

play store

1. play store - Similar Threads - play store

2. Can't download Radio.com app from Google Play Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't download Radio.com app from Google Play Store: Purchased new computer running Windows 10. Try to download Radio.com app from Google Play Store but their site says it's "downloaded". I already have it on my phone. Does not offer alternative devices other than my phone to download the app to in the "choose device list"....
  3. Microsoft store downloads suddenly stops, slows down and gives error while playing a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store downloads suddenly stops, slows down and gives error while playing a game: I was downloading Forza Horizon 4 on the microsoft store and playing game. When I came back to check, it stops, slows down then gives an error. Pls help...
  4. Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play...

Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play...: Hello I got error 0X80070781 it`s after I was reset Widows 10 Home, now I got lot of errors nothing was get better I was kept my files before reset It`s something like error 0x80070643 file cscsvc.dll is missing (sync service) so sync service will never work. The domain of...
  5. Malicious lifestyle apps found on Google Play store

in Windows 10 News
    Malicious lifestyle apps found on Google Play store: A total of 50 malicious apps have managed to bypass Google's security checks and land on the Google Play store, leading to millions of installs on Android devices. It was only last week that researchers from Check Point uncovered a total of six apps laden with the PreAMo ad...
  6. how do i access google play store games on my microsoft windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i access google play store games on my microsoft windows 10?: I have several other devices which are androids but I have a windows laptop. Can not plat google games on Window 10. Are they not compatible? If they are not compatible, how do I fix it?...
  7. Can Google Play store be downloaded to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Google Play store be downloaded to Windows 10: Can Google Play store be downloaded to Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-google-play-store-be-downloaded-to-windows-10/11287245-e28c-4c8a-8330-356893001ed9
  8. Windows 10 Films & TV Error 0x80004005 while trying to play video from microsoft store

Windows 10 Films & TV Error 0x80004005 while trying to play video from microsoft store: Hi, While trying to play video from Microsoft store on Films & TV, I get 0x80004005 error code. I've tried already: - sfc /scannow - Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth - created a QWORD (64-bit) called LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy at...
  9. Can not open game from store that I've played for years

Can not open game from store that I've played for years: I've been playing Mega Poker Texas Holdem for years. Now I get a pink banner across the games page telling me I am in excess of devices(?) I only have this one device, nothing changed from yesterday when I was playing...…….What the Heck?...
  10. instal google play store microsoft windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    instal google play store microsoft windows 10: wanting to install google play store on Microsoft windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instal-google-play-store-microsoft-windows-10/94f0f2c8-b25c-4830-b806-941c55464eb4