Windows 10: Play Store

Discus and support Play Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's already installed on your device, when it is not.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cheryllet, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Cheryllet Win User

Play Store

It's already installed on your device, when it is not.

:)

Cheryllet, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Error Ox803F8001 "Store error"/won't play MS Treasure Hunt on PC

Hi Kate,

Error 0x803F8001 may have occurred due to a software conflict on your Windows Store that prevents you from playing the certain game. To correct this, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache. Kindly follow the steps to perform the this:

• On the search menu, type in WSReset.exe and select the top most result with the Windows Store logo.
    • Click on Run as administrator. Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that:
      The cache for the Store was cleared.
    • Once you get back to the Windows Store, try to check if there are new updates for the certain game.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Media doesn't play in apps from the Windows (10) Store

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app.
    Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the app and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on
      Install
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 5, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Play Store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Play Store

1. Play Store - Similar Threads - Play Store

2. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  3. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  4. Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant: I got a new pc with medium specs and the pc its self is good but its always crashing , mostly i have the error from”volmgr” and then is coming another ones, please help and let me know what info u would like me to provide...
  5. Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant

Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant: I got a new pc with medium specs and the pc its self is good but its always crashing , mostly i have the error from”volmgr” and then is coming another ones, please help and let me know what info u would like me to provide...
  6. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  7. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  8. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?: I have Windows 11 and most times I try opening Forza Horizon 4 it says the file is offline and needs reinstalling, how do I make it so that games do not uninstall after a while?...
  10. Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?

Why do games installed from the Microsoft Store uninstall after not playing for a while?: I have Windows 11 and most times I try opening Forza Horizon 4 it says the file is offline and needs reinstalling, how do I make it so that games do not uninstall after a while?...