Windows 10: play the game and the device stops working. Show the screen with a white background

Discus and support play the game and the device stops working. Show the screen with a white background in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Play the game and the device stops working. Show the screen with a white background.Sometimes it is another color. But the sound of the game is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TanaratCho, Aug 5, 2020.

1. play the game and the device stops working. Show the screen with a white background

Play the game and the device stops working. Show the screen with a white background.Sometimes it is another color. But the sound of the game is still working continuously.

This is event viewer description

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8046b0fa318, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: d159c720-050f-448c-baaf-5ae581ed526f.

Try to solve the problem of The video card driver is the same.

In the past, there were some games such as tekken, soul calibur. Now, there are many games.

This is a folder of minidump
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoV4tYRyN4XPnFAXac4iQWRYqEh7?e=wb6lP0

Now I can't think of why.
    Thanks for the help.

:)

TanaratCho, Aug 5, 2020
  2. ziffel Win User

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

No, no other customization software. btw, on that Cortana shopping list, I can click on the items and select them. when I do so, they appear on the next screen fine, like so:

play the game and the device stops working. Show the screen with a white background [​IMG]

So I feel like it's a display issue, like it's showing white text on a white background, similar to what Start10 was doing.

ziffel, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    white screen after exiting game

Hi Alex,

Let us isolate your concern to help us determine what's causing the white screen after you exit the game. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes or updates made on your laptop?
    • Did you run the World of Tanks game on the same laptop where you encountered the white screen after exiting the World of Warships?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting the laptop?

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Aug 5, 2020
  4. play the game and the device stops working. Show the screen with a white background

PC hangs when playing games and plays boken game audio in the background.

Hi Merskyl,

Thank you for replying back with the status of the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist only when playing games?
    • Do you face similar issues when you play videos using a video player?

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start
      button and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the graphics card driver from
    device manager manually by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapter option.
    • Right click on the graphics card driver and select Uninstall option.
    • Restart the computer to reinstall the driver automatically and check if the changes is effective.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

play the game and the device stops working. Show the screen with a white background

1. play the game and the device stops working. Show the screen with a white background - Similar Threads - play game device

2. The game shows a white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game shows a white screen: I have downloaded a file on Chrome but when I unzip it to play the game, it shows a white screen, I suspect that my computer's graphics are not enough to run the game, I need help...
  3. The game shows a white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The game shows a white screen: I have downloaded a file on Chrome but when I unzip it to play the game, it shows a white screen, I suspect that my computer's graphics are not enough to run the game, I need help...
  4. Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.: When in the main menu and setting up the game, it's fine, but when I load a game, it loads with a transparent white screen. It occasionally flashes to the normal screen for half a second. My PC specs are:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB...
  5. Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.: When in the main menu and setting up the game, it's fine, but when I load a game, it loads with a transparent white screen. It occasionally flashes to the normal screen for half a second. My PC specs are:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB...
  6. Internet stops working when playing a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet stops working when playing a game: My internet connection wifi just stops working whenever I try to play a game. When I launch it, it just takes a few seconds before it stops working and I have to trouble shoot. It always says it had to reset my wireless adapter. This happens when using my home network and...
  7. White bar at top of screen when playing games in full screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White bar at top of screen when playing games in full screen.: Hi my toddler lent on my keyboard and it made the task bar and bar at the top ofthe screen appear. I googled how to get rid of it and I managed to hide the task bar in game but not the the bar at the top. I tried changing the resolution to a lower one and then reverting it...
  8. Background white

Background white: Is it possible to change the white background colour in windows. I know this can be done with Window Blinds program but is there another method ? 143319
  9. White lock screen background issue

White lock screen background issue: My lock screen has a plain white background for some reason. I've tried switching it multiple times to different images in the lock screen settings with no change. When I hit enter on my lockscreen and go to the password entry screen I DO see the correct background. [img]...
  10. White lock screen background issue

in Windows 10 Support
    White lock screen background issue: My lock screen has a plain white background for some reason. I've tried switching it multiple times to different images in the lock screen settings with no change. When I hit enter on my lockscreen and go to the password entry screen I DO see the correct background. [img]...