Windows 10: Play video with sound repeatedly from a video

Discus and support Play video with sound repeatedly from a video in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I found this problem in some of my media player software that i was using, Media Player Classic with KLite media codec installed and XunLei Media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by S S L, Nov 20, 2018.

1. S S L Win User

Play video with sound repeatedly from a video

I found this problem in some of my media player software that i was using, Media Player Classic with KLite media codec installed and XunLei Media Player.

for eg. a video in the length of 10 minutes, it will repeat the 2 second of the audio sound from the video, repeat the sound of 3.02 to 3.04 for every 2 seconds until the video stop to play. when i hit this sound error, i will close the media player and re-open the video file to play.

at first i though there was problem with 1 of media player that i use, but when i try another player to play unfortunately its happen to another player that i use. I was wondering if there was issue with the driver during the Windows Update. Normally I will commit to new WIndows Update when i receives the Windows Update noticification.

:)

S S L, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Darshan J Win User

Buzzing sound when playing video's

Hello Cliff,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• Which build is running on your systems?
    • Have checked for any pending updates on your system?
    • Is the issue specific while playing videos or you face the same problem while playing audios as well?
    • Are you using Windows application or a third party application to play video/audio?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?
    This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists, if yes follow the below method.
    Method 2: Refer to the link below “Fix sound problems” also run the audio troubleshooter provided in the same link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

If the issue still persist you can follow below method and check if it helps.

Method 3: Uninstall and re-install display and sound drivers.

· Press
    Windows + X keys together and click device manager.

·
    Click to expand Display adapters.

·
    Right click the adapter and click uninstall.

Now, you may reinstall the latest display driver from the computer manufacturer's website.
    Also follow the same steps for sound drivers. Make sure all the Drivers are compatible with windows 10.

You can refer to the below link on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

Freezing and buzzing sound Windows 10

If you are not able find the drivers which is compatible with windows 10, you can download the latest available drivers from manufactures website and install them in compatibility mode, refer the link below on how to install the
    drivers in compatibility mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows (Applies to Windows
    10)

Please get back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Darshan J, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Play video with sound repeatedly from a video

buzzer sound when i play videos and video freezes

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

• Which application are you using to watch the Videos and where do you hear the buzzer sound?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows Updates?
    This issue could occur due to incompatible or corrupted sound card and graphic card drivers. Let’s try to follow these methods below which can help us resolving this issue.

Method 1: Run audio troubleshooter.

You might be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with audio.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the Search Window, type Troubleshooting and click Troubleshooting..
    • Click on view all (on the left)
    • Select Playing Audio troubleshooter
    • Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.
    • Follow the same steps to run Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Let us know the results.
    If the issue persist, follow method 2.

Method 2: Update the sound/display drivers.

Step 1: Follow the steps below to update the sound drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your audio/sound devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Follow same steps for Display drivers.
    Restart the computer and check.

Step 2: Further try
    uninstall and reinstall Sound/Graphic drivers.

1.Press
    Windows key + R key.

2. Type
    devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

3. In device manager go to display adapter/Sound Video and Game controller.

4. Right click and uninstall.

After you uninstall the drives, I suggest you to reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturing website and check.

Step 3: Check in compatibility mode.

Download the drivers from the computer manufacture's website for Windows 10, if not available.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

For reference:

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Play video with sound repeatedly from a video

1. Play video with sound repeatedly from a video - Similar Threads - Play video sound

2. Ads in front of videos play sound, videos don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in front of videos play sound, videos don't: Ads in front of videos have sound , videos don't. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-front-of-videos-play-sound-videos-dont/c5571ba3-ab54-4559-aa85-25256c78a99e
  3. Ads in front of videos play sound, videos don't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads in front of videos play sound, videos don't: Ads in front of videos have sound , videos don't. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-front-of-videos-play-sound-videos-dont/c5571ba3-ab54-4559-aa85-25256c78a99e
  4. Ads in front of videos play sound, videos don't

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video's will not play

Video's will not play: Hello, My laptop (acer) is only 4 years old and it suddenly won't play my videos - I downloaded video's that I originally filmed on my phone and they have played on my laptop in the past but now it suddenly won't. My Windows Media Player suddenly won't play them. Also my...
  6. Sound not playing on certain videos, part of sound test.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not playing on certain videos, part of sound test.: I recently did a clean reinstall of Windows due to a new hard drive. One of the ongoing problems I've had since then is sound not playing on certain videos. This is Windows 10 on a desktop computer, and I'm using the built-in sound from the motherboard. (I also have an nVidia...
  7. video does not play and there is no sound from speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video does not play and there is no sound from speakers: videos do not play and the speakers are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/video-does-not-play-and-there-is-no-sound-from/740f39c8-966c-4010-811b-a67ed5abff99
  8. Remove sound from a video

Remove sound from a video: I have Windows 10. Windows movie maker is "no more". I could easily remove the sound with movie maker, but now I have to use the photo app, and can't find a way of removing the original sound from the video. I can put a new track over the top of the original, but not get rid...
  9. Netflix app plays sound but no video

Netflix app plays sound but no video: I upgraded to w10 from w7 today and everything has ran smoothly other than the netflix app. It plays only sound and then if I search to a different point in the video an error message says "There is a problem with windows media element that is preventing playback" along with...
  10. Videos will not play

in Windows 10 Support
    Videos will not play: Worked fine yesterday and now today any browser that tries to load a video freezes. Any video I try to start with media player or VLC just starts to load up and stops, nothing happens. Have been searching for fixes, Cleared internet history cache, checked in control panel...