Windows 10: Play Windows Startup at logon

Discus and support Play Windows Startup at logon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, How to play the Windows Startup (or other sound) In Logon? so, It will be the indicator to open Chrome. Cheers, JB Carreon 177478 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jbcarreon123, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Play Windows Startup at logon

Hey,
    How to play the Windows Startup (or other sound) In Logon?
    so, It will be the indicator to open Chrome.

Cheers,
    JB Carreon

:)

jbcarreon123, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Rivergoat Win User

Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

I'm running Threshold 2 of Win10. It seems the Startup Sound is working again. Previously, even checked it would only play intermittently on a warm boot, not a cold one. Now it seems to work all the time. There is a 3rd party app that lets you change the Startup Sound to whatever you want, without you having to go through the hack steps.

The Exit Windows sound is another matter. Even enabled via the Registry and reappearing in the Sound list, selecting a sound for that does not make it play at shutdown.

Rivergoat, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

Do you have a link to download the threshold 2?

georgioumarios, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Play Windows Startup at logon

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Play Windows Startup at logon

1. Play Windows Startup at logon - Similar Threads - Play Startup logon

2. Disable automatic logon on startup/reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable automatic logon on startup/reboot: Hi, I have several local account on my windows 11 PC without password. can i disable log on automatically to the last used account on startup / after reboot?andHow to set logon to specific user account on startup?Regards,Galih....
  3. Disable automatic logon on startup/reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable automatic logon on startup/reboot: Hi, I have several local account on my windows 11 PC without password. can i disable log on automatically to the last used account on startup / after reboot?andHow to set logon to specific user account on startup?Regards,Galih....
  4. Logon loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logon loop on startup.: Hi, After a restart on my Lenovo Thinkpad t490, I entered my pin as usual. However, after the welcome message it returned to the lock screen and did not sign on. I restarted the computer and tried again many times, but I was never able to logon. My operating sustem is...
  5. Logon/fast startup questions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logon/fast startup questions.: Is there a way to stop windows from auto logging into an account that isn’t password protected? Also, If I turn on my computer and sign into my account sometimes either something that I left open when it turned it off will be back and open. Or if I know I’m the only one...
  6. Logon script runs at startup and not at user logon

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon script runs at startup and not at user logon: I have 3 PCs, and my logon script in my Group Policy (C:\WINDOWS\System32\GroupPolicy\User\Scripts\Logon) runs as expected at user logon in all 3 PCs. However, in my fourth PC, the logon script runs at startup prior to a user logging onto this PC. I cannot seem to figure out...
  7. Avoiding Auto-logon at startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Avoiding Auto-logon at startup: I have the latest W10 edition/update and now find that I must use my password to open up my laptop. Luckily I still knew it so I was able to log on; but I want to remove this step. What happens at power up is that the laptop sits with a picture screen and says that the...
  8. Avoiding logon at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Avoiding logon at startup: I have the latest W10 edition/update and now find that I must use my password to open up my laptop. Luckily I still knew it so I was able to log on; but I want to remove this step. What happens at power up is that the laptop sits with a picture screen and says that the...
  9. Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

in Windows 10 Support
    Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing: Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing in Windows 10. What should I do? 11355
  10. Play Sound at Logon (Sign-in) in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Play Sound at Logon (Sign-in) in Windows 10: How to: Play Sound at Logon (Sign-in) in Windows 10 [img] Information Starting in Windows 8, the Windows Logon sound event has been disabled. This leaves you unable to change or play the Windows Logon sound at sign-in in Windows 10. As a workaround, you can still...