Windows 10: Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects

Discus and support Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Media of various types browser playback, game play audio, etc. will sometimes pause or freeze when Bluetooth devices connect i.e., are removed from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesRabe3, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects

Media of various types browser playback, game play audio, etc. will sometimes pause or freeze when Bluetooth devices connect i.e., are removed from charger to be used. Sometimes media will be resumable and sometimes not. Sometimes one will play with another will not. I've seen situation where media player and game play were both active on built-in speakers, Bluetooth connected and media player swaps to the Bluetooth device but the game play client is no longer audible via built-in speakers or the Bluetooth device. Placing Bluetooth device back in charger causes both clients to resume u

:)

JamesRabe3, Dec 12, 2021
  2. 58
    58 Win User

Bluetooth Headphones - connected but not available as playback device

Thank you for your responses but so far none of these suggestions have worked. Again the problem I'm having is that while the device pairs it does not connect. After pairing there should be a playback device listed but it doesn't show. I'm looking for
    help getting the playback device to appear. Please assist if you are able. Thank you.

3. My bluetooth headset isn't listed in the playback devices list.

Original Title: Bluetooth device in playback devices list Windows 10.

I want to connect my Bose headset to my computer. The Bluetooth device list show them as paired. However my headset isn't listed in the playback devices list; so, I my computer can't send sound to my headset. How can I get my headset added to the playback
    devices list?

Dan.Anderson.9308, Dec 12, 2021
  4. Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects

Cannot use bluetooth device

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ameneses54, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects

1. Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects - Similar Threads - Playback freezes bluetooth

2. Audio playback device disappears when connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio playback device disappears when connected via bluetooth: Hi there. I'm trying to connect my recently purchased Nothing Ear 2 wireless earphones. It sets up well when I pair it with bluetooth, but I do not see the device under audio input/output when connected. Can you please help?...
  3. Audio playback device disappears when connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio playback device disappears when connected via bluetooth: Hi there. I'm trying to connect my recently purchased Nothing Ear 2 wireless earphones. It sets up well when I pair it with bluetooth, but I do not see the device under audio input/output when connected. Can you please help?...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.: I have a pair of Hifiman Deva 2 wireless headphones. When I purchased them back in the winter of 2021 they worked fine with my Windows 10 PC; however, now they do not appear as a playback device. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for months now. The headphones...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.: I have a pair of Hifiman Deva 2 wireless headphones. When I purchased them back in the winter of 2021 they worked fine with my Windows 10 PC; however, now they do not appear as a playback device. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for months now. The headphones...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects

Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects: Media of various types browser playback, game play audio, etc. will sometimes pause or freeze when Bluetooth devices connect i.e., are removed from charger to be used. Sometimes media will be resumable and sometimes not. Sometimes one will play with another will not. I've...
  8. Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects: Media of various types browser playback, game play audio, etc. will sometimes pause or freeze when Bluetooth devices connect i.e., are removed from charger to be used. Sometimes media will be resumable and sometimes not. Sometimes one will play with another will not. I've...
  9. Bluetooth is connected but not appear on playback device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is connected but not appear on playback device.: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] I try all the options including delete drive updated to the newest one. but still connect figure out the way for the laptop to use through wireless speakers. I also try other computer and they are working. Please help. thanks you so much...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connect but are not listed as Playback device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones connect but are not listed as Playback device: I'm having trouble getting audio to play through my Bluetooth headphones. I am able to successfully connect them to my computer, but I cannot figure out where to set them as the playback device. They are not listed in the Sound panel (even when showing disabled and...