Windows 10: Playback issue in movies and tv

Discus and support Playback issue in movies and tv in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i open movies and tv app it says playback issue send feedback how can we solve it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SafalShrestha1, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Playback issue in movies and tv

when i open movies and tv app it says playback issue send feedback how can we solve it.

:)

SafalShrestha1, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Movies and Tv appp back to back video playback

Hi,

Playback option is not available in Movies and TV app.

I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience

Thank You.

Arun B J, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Playback issue in movies and tv

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Playback issue in movies and tv

1. Playback issue in movies and tv - Similar Threads - Playback issue movies

2. Movies and tv app install issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and tv app install issue: I keep getting an install error for this app. Something unexpected happened - Code 0x80070005All Windows updates are installed I have run sfc and no errors were found....
  3. Movies and tv app install issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and tv app install issue: I keep getting an install error for this app. Something unexpected happened - Code 0x80070005All Windows updates are installed I have run sfc and no errors were found....
  4. Movies and tv app install issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Airpods Pro playback controls work in the Movies & TV app!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airpods Pro playback controls work in the Movies & TV app!: submitted by /u/Wakellor957 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13ezfly/airpods_pro_playback_controls_work_in_the_movies/
  6. Movies & TV stuttering playback 4K HDR 10Bit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Movies & TV stuttering playback 4K HDR 10Bit: Hi everyone,I cant make this app stop stuttering when playing 4k videos. I have increased buffer size in VLC and it plays 4k videos just fine. Any way to fix stuttering issue in M&TV? any way to increase buffer size or i dont know maybe cpu utilization? Win10 1909, 1080ti,...
  7. Movies & TV

Movies & TV: I have windows 10. Why are all the movies I rent EXPIRED on the same day as I rent them??? It all began on Dec. 07, 2019. The registry fix is impossibe> How do I get what I have PAID for??????...
  8. Change default playback in Windows Movies & TV

Change default playback in Windows Movies & TV: So there is no sound in Windows Movies & TV (or Windows Media Player), however there IS sound in other players like VLC. That was one issue that bothered me in 2 weeks now. Until I found a solution. Next to the Speaker icon, there is another icon with some settings for...
  9. bad playback issue with movies and tv app

bad playback issue with movies and tv app: I booted from win7 into win 10. I have a whole lot of mpeg2 encoded video files on the network in a shared folder. At first, the app could not play, offered a free codec for mpeg. I agreed, it installed, after a few minutes it played. The playback was smooth, good sound....
  10. Movie & TV

Movie & TV: Hello, Movie & Tv do not read .mov video. It works on VCL, windows media player, itunes, Quicktime, but not Movie & Tv. Do you have a solution ? Thank you 27617