Windows 10: Playback issues

Discus and support Playback issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all, so I work for a tech support company. I should be able to find this out for myself. But I take calls over my compueter and my customers can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bbqnacho, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Playback issues

Hey all, so I work for a tech support company. I should be able to find this out for myself. But I take calls over my compueter and my customers can hear my youtube videos. My phone software I use also lowers my volume of other software. I'm trying to see if there are any tricks to stop the playback. Any Ideas?

submitted by /u/bbqnacho
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bbqnacho, Nov 11, 2019

2. Issues with accessing playback devices after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Vohn,

As you are facing issues with accessing the playback device option on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated audio drivers, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article try the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Playback issues

video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Playback issues

1. Playback issues - Similar Threads - Playback issues

2. Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth: I have issues with video playback when I connect my computer to a bluetooth audio output device. This happens in all browsers and across all applications. The following happens when:Audio or video playback is currently ongoing, but no bluetooth device is connectedWith audio...
  3. Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth: I have issues with video playback when I connect my computer to a bluetooth audio output device. This happens in all browsers and across all applications. The following happens when:Audio or video playback is currently ongoing, but no bluetooth device is connectedWith audio...
  4. Windows 11 Media Player playback issues.

Windows 11 Media Player playback issues.: Since I've gotten my new prebuilt msi pc, which in on windows 11 I've had a strange problem with the media player in that for a few seconds at the beginning of videos the actual video is blank, but audio is playing and then after about 3-6 seconds, sometimes longer the video...
  5. Windows 11 Media Player playback issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player playback issues.: Since I've gotten my new prebuilt msi pc, which in on windows 11 I've had a strange problem with the media player in that for a few seconds at the beginning of videos the actual video is blank, but audio is playing and then after about 3-6 seconds, sometimes longer the video...
  6. Video and Audio playback issues with Windows 11 and HD AUDIO DRIVER FOR DISPLAY AUDIO using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and Audio playback issues with Windows 11 and HD AUDIO DRIVER FOR DISPLAY AUDIO using...: Hi,OS: Windows 11 Pro 64 bit 22H2 Build 22621.2428Motherboard : Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI MS-7D15 U3E1Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700K @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM: 64 GBDisplay: Hisense 50-inch ULED U6HF SeriesSoundbar: Yamaha...
  7. Video and Audio playback issues with Windows 11 and HD AUDIO DRIVER FOR DISPLAY AUDIO using...

Video and Audio playback issues with Windows 11 and HD AUDIO DRIVER FOR DISPLAY AUDIO using...: Hi,OS: Windows 11 Pro 64 bit 22H2 Build 22621.2428Motherboard : Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI MS-7D15 U3E1Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700K @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM: 64 GBDisplay: Hisense 50-inch ULED U6HF SeriesSoundbar: Yamaha...
  8. Issue with mp3juice Playback after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with mp3juice Playback after Windows 11 Update: Hello,After the recent Windows 11 update, I am unable to play mp3juice. It was working fine before the update, but now it's not working. Can someone provide me with a solution for this?ThanksDaniel Blakemore...
  9. Issue with mp3juice Playback after Windows 11 Update

Issue with mp3juice Playback after Windows 11 Update: Hello,After the recent Windows 11 update, I am unable to play mp3juice. It was working fine before the update, but now it's not working. Can someone provide me with a solution for this?ThanksDaniel Blakemore...
  10. Sound issues with media playback

Sound issues with media playback: Upon pausing or skipping a song in either Windows Media Player or VLC this is not a problem when using YouTube, however, the computers sound is entirely turned off, including OS sounds such as the test beep. This can usually be fixed by shut the computer down and turning it...