Windows 10: Playback no Sound

Discus and support Playback no Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not able to play any videos on my new lap top or hear music on my tunes account. It was working fine yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoanShea1, Dec 13, 2018.

1. JoanShea1 Win User

Playback no Sound

I am not able to play any videos on my new lap top or hear music on my tunes account. It was working fine yesterday.

:)

JoanShea1, Dec 13, 2018

2. how to invoke sound playback

Hi Darryl,

There are many things that need to be considered before connecting your Surface device to a TV or a monitor. For further help, visit this
    link. To enable the sound playback in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type sound and then hit the Enter key.
    • Under the Playback tab, right-click on Speakers and then choose Enable.
    • Click Apply and then Click OK.

To disable the sound playback, right-click on Speakers and then choose Disable.

If additional help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Dec 13, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Playback no Sound

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Playback no Sound :p

cadaveca, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Playback no Sound

1. Playback no Sound - Similar Threads - Playback Sound

2. Windows 7 Sound Recorder - Playback problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Sound Recorder - Playback problem: I have recorded a short clip from internet radio 4 onto my Windows 7 PC which normally has no problem with audio recordings. I have followed the instructions and help advice for "Sound Recorder", but the basic problem remains: I can see the visual playback in the Windows...
  3. Windows 7 Sound Recorder - Playback problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Sound Recorder - Playback problem: I have recorded a short clip from internet radio 4 onto my Windows 7 PC which normally has no problem with audio recordings. I have followed the instructions and help advice for "Sound Recorder", but the basic problem remains: I can see the visual playback in the Windows...
  4. Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...: Custom Sound Schemes don't work, and neither does the button that allows you to play Sound playback in the Sound applet in the Control Panel. So I am having a rather annoying issue. it is in the title and there is also an imageSound Schemes just literally don't work and so...
  5. Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...

Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...: Custom Sound Schemes don't work, and neither does the button that allows you to play Sound playback in the Sound applet in the Control Panel. So I am having a rather annoying issue. it is in the title and there is also an imageSound Schemes just literally don't work and so...
  6. Sound issues with media playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound issues with media playback: Upon pausing or skipping a song in either Windows Media Player or VLC this is not a problem when using YouTube, however, the computers sound is entirely turned off, including OS sounds such as the test beep. This can usually be fixed by shut the computer down and turning it...
  7. Sound issues with media playback

Sound issues with media playback: Upon pausing or skipping a song in either Windows Media Player or VLC this is not a problem when using YouTube, however, the computers sound is entirely turned off, including OS sounds such as the test beep. This can usually be fixed by shut the computer down and turning it...
  8. i am unable to get any playback sound when i try to play a song off my usb through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to get any playback sound when i try to play a song off my usb through...: i am unable to get anty playback sound when i play a song off my usb the pc indicates that bluetooth is turned on i uninstalled the bluetooth driver via device manager restarted the pc and they automatically re-installed...
  9. i am unable to get any playback sound when i try to play a song off my usb through...

i am unable to get any playback sound when i try to play a song off my usb through...: i am unable to get anty playback sound when i play a song off my usb the pc indicates that bluetooth is turned on i uninstalled the bluetooth driver via device manager restarted the pc and they automatically re-installed...
  10. i am unable to get any playback sound when i try to play a song off my usb through...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware