Windows 10: playback popup

Discus and support playback popup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please, tell me how to disable this button?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArtemLikeOil, Sep 28, 2020.

1. playback popup

please, tell me how to disable this button? playback popup 37b16eeb-699f-433d-9d2b-b600933603b1?upload=true.png

:)

ArtemLikeOil, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Sep 28, 2020
  4. playback popup

video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

playback popup

1. playback popup - Similar Threads - playback popup

2. Is there a way to control music playback when it's running in the background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to control music playback when it's running in the background?: When I'm doing something else, say browsing reddit, and spotify/groove is running in the background, is there a way I can pause/skip track without having to switch apps? submitted by /u/Zeus_Kira [link] [comments]...
  3. Bluetooth device connected but no sound until I change playback device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth device connected but no sound until I change playback device: so i have a weird issue with my asus laptop thats bugging me a lot. when i connect my airpods to the laptop it works fine until the connection randomly gets interrupted (im sitting right next to the laptop so its not a range issue) and the voice output stops. the earphones...
  4. Windows 10 Photos App - Video stuttering in playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Photos App - Video stuttering in playback: Everytime I play a video in Window's native Photo's app the video stutters. I play it on Window's native movie app the video plays fine. Is this a Photo app issue or something else? This is a new computer I just bought 2 weeks ago. First windows laptop after 10 years with...
  5. No "Audio Playback setting" options.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No "Audio Playback setting" options.: I am trying to use my computer and my PS4 with a Video Capture Card Device for streaming, but everybody that I have seen setting it up they have a "Audio playback device" option when they right click the small speaker on the lower right corner. The same thing with "Audio...
  6. video playback live from camera usb connected

video playback live from camera usb connected: i have a mini camera that has usb connection for computer. Q11 mini cam. i can view with memory card, ,in computer, but wanted to view while recording, live...
  7. My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close...

My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close...: this issue happens all the time i have to restart my computer so many times a day because of it. i have reinstalled my audio drivers but it still happens and my sound breaks along with video playback the most when i open uplay, xbox app and epic games and when im...
  8. Unable to playback any previous recordings on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to playback any previous recordings on W10: Help pls! Unable to playback any previous recordings on W10 . At the time, tested the playback after recording and works fine however 2 month later, gone back to these files, all have been auto converted to show the green-thumbnail in the entire clip only displays the motion...
  9. blurry playback on all files

in Windows 10 Support
    blurry playback on all files: Hi Everyone, need some advice I bought a new laptop hp pavillion, amd ryzen with radeon graphics. I trans all my files over and all was well - however I have noticed that the picture is quite blurry and when I play video files via media player and on vlc player the video is a...
  10. Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device

Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device: I just got a new LG HBS-SL5 bluetooth headset that connects to my PC but the PC does not seem to recognize them as an audio device. I cannot use them for audio or as a mic. I have tried updating the driver, unpairing and repairing, and rebooting both the headset and PC. I...