Windows 10: Playback with my headset

Discus and support Playback with my headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello When I'm in a vocal chat with friends they can hear everything what I hear youtube, games, their own voice, etc. I'm using a headset with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shadolt, May 3, 2020.

1. shadolt Win User

Playback with my headset

Hello

When I'm in a vocal chat with friends they can hear everything what I hear youtube, games, their own voice, etc.

I'm using a headset with a mic on it and I'm using Realtek R audio as audio driver.

I already disabled the "listen to the device" option and I'm still having the same issue.

I also tried updating my audio driver but I still have the same problem.

And when I try to change the levels on my headset I only have one for sound and not for the mic.

Can somebody help me ?

:)

shadolt, May 3, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Playback with my headset :p

cadaveca, May 3, 2020
  3. My bluetooth headset isn't listed in the playback devices list.

Original Title: Bluetooth device in playback devices list Windows 10.

I want to connect my Bose headset to my computer. The Bluetooth device list show them as paired. However my headset isn't listed in the playback devices list; so, I my computer can't send sound to my headset. How can I get my headset added to the playback
    devices list?

Dan.Anderson.9308, May 3, 2020
  4. Playback with my headset

Headset not working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the headset?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Have you tried using the headset in a different audio port?
    4. Have you tried using the headset on a different PC?

As you have mentioned you have tried some steps, may I know, what are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Also, if you are using a headset with built in Microphone, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Right click on the Speaker icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Sounds and under
      Recording
      Devices select the Microphone.
    3. Click on Properties and select
      Listen
      tab.
    4. Check the box Listen to this device.
    5. Now select the Default Playback Device under
      Playback through this device menu.
    6. Click on Apply and then OK.
    7. Click on OK.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Playback with my headset

1. Playback with my headset - Similar Threads - Playback headset

2. LAPTOP Gigabyte G5 KF Playback Device Headset not getting separated from Speakers RealtekR...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAPTOP Gigabyte G5 KF Playback Device Headset not getting separated from Speakers RealtekR...: When I plug in my headset on the audio jack it asks me if what I plugged in is Headset or Headphones, I choose one and look at the volume icon sound output on the taskbar to try and switch between the speakers and headphones but only Speakers is there. Both headphones and...
  3. LAPTOP Gigabyte G5 KF Playback Device Headset not getting separated from Speakers RealtekR...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPTOP Gigabyte G5 KF Playback Device Headset not getting separated from Speakers RealtekR...: When I plug in my headset on the audio jack it asks me if what I plugged in is Headset or Headphones, I choose one and look at the volume icon sound output on the taskbar to try and switch between the speakers and headphones but only Speakers is there. Both headphones and...
  4. Bluetooth Headset paired and connected, but not listed under playback services and auto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset paired and connected, but not listed under playback services and auto...: My headphones lost audio, perfectly used to this, so I turned them off and on again to fix the issue, but that didn't work so I then completely unpaired then paired the device back on to the PC. However the PC didn't recognized the headphones as an audio device rather it...
  5. Bluetooth Headset paired and connected, but not listed under playback services and auto...

Bluetooth Headset paired and connected, but not listed under playback services and auto...: My headphones lost audio, perfectly used to this, so I turned them off and on again to fix the issue, but that didn't work so I then completely unpaired then paired the device back on to the PC. However the PC didn't recognized the headphones as an audio device rather it...
  6. Bluetooth Headset paired and connected, but not listed under playback services and auto...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Headphones and Headset both show up in Playback Devices, but only one connects.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones and Headset both show up in Playback Devices, but only one connects.: I have a Bluetooth headset that has worked fine until recently. When I try to connect it, it only shows "Connected Voice" and doesn't connect Music no matter what I try.I've restarted my computer as well as the headset, and tried unpairing and re-pairing it multiple times, to...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones and Headset both show up in Playback Devices, but only one connects.

Bluetooth Headphones and Headset both show up in Playback Devices, but only one connects.: I have a Bluetooth headset that has worked fine until recently. When I try to connect it, it only shows "Connected Voice" and doesn't connect Music no matter what I try.I've restarted my computer as well as the headset, and tried unpairing and re-pairing it multiple times, to...
  9. Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected: I've connected through Blutooth a pair of Bowers & Wilkins PI7 on my laptop running Windows 10 but they aren't available in the "Select playback device" I used to this and yesterday it just didn't work anymore.I've unpaired and repaired, I've connected them to other devices....
  10. Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected

Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected: I've connected through Blutooth a pair of Bowers & Wilkins PI7 on my laptop running Windows 10 but they aren't available in the "Select playback device" I used to this and yesterday it just didn't work anymore.I've unpaired and repaired, I've connected them to other devices....