Windows 10: playind DVDs'

Discus and support playind DVDs' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone downloaded a DVD app? If so which one? Has anyone used a USB external DVD player? If so which one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HaroldMackeyZZ, Mar 27, 2020.

1. playind DVDs'

Has anyone downloaded a DVD app? If so which one? Has anyone used a USB external DVD player? If so which one?

:)

HaroldMackeyZZ, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    HP PCs - CD/DVD Drive Is Not Detected (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

3. windows dvd burner

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 27, 2020
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

playind DVDs'

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

Thema:

playind DVDs'

1. playind DVDs' - Similar Threads - playind DVDs'

2. Windows reading some DVDs, not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reading some DVDs, not others: Trying to watch DVD movies on my laptop and some of them are viewable while others aren't. The ones that do not work just say "Please insert a disc and it seems that it's 50/50. Nothing else is wrong. Do I need special software or drivers?My Laptop is a Lenovo V570. The DVD...
  3. Windows reading some DVDs, not others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reading some DVDs, not others: Trying to watch DVD movies on my laptop and some of them are viewable while others aren't. The ones that do not work just say "Please insert a disc and it seems that it's 50/50. Nothing else is wrong. Do I need special software or drivers?My Laptop is a Lenovo V570. The DVD...
  4. Windows reading some DVDs, not others

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. does the windows dvd player burn DVDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does the windows dvd player burn DVDs: i need to be able to copy my home movies that are on dvd to the computer and then burn to new dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-dvd-player-burn-dvds/701c33f4-4c32-41f4-b3a5-e18488367019
  6. does the windows dvd player burn DVDs

does the windows dvd player burn DVDs: i need to be able to copy my home movies that are on dvd to the computer and then burn to new dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-dvd-player-burn-dvds/701c33f4-4c32-41f4-b3a5-e18488367019
  7. read errors when ripping dvds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read errors when ripping dvds: hello, lately, when i try to rip a purchased DVD to add to my plex library, i get a "there are read errors" message this happened when i bought the Mission Impossible tv series box set there are several DVDs where the error message appeared is this a disc issue or an issue...
  8. read errors when ripping dvds

read errors when ripping dvds: hello, lately, when i try to rip a purchased DVD to add to my plex library, i get a "there are read errors" message this happened when i bought the Mission Impossible tv series box set there are several DVDs where the error message appeared is this a disc issue or an issue...
  9. read errors when ripping dvds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bill Gates is a pedophile and Windows 11 won't play DVDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bill Gates is a pedophile and Windows 11 won't play DVDs: My first problem is that Bill Gates racked up more frequent flyer miles to Little St. James than I did for Domino's loyalty points in college. My second problem is that Windows 11 is so poorly designed it won't even recognize a DVD inserted into the drive of a laptop that it...