Windows 10: Playing a CDROM on a apple device via USB port

Discus and support Playing a CDROM on a apple device via USB port in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant get this to work althought itie recognised by the computer as working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fiona Schneider, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Playing a CDROM on a apple device via USB port

I cant get this to work althought itie recognised by the computer as working

:)

Fiona Schneider, Jun 18, 2020
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

Playing a CDROM on a apple device via USB port [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    USB ports

Hi Frank,

Inserting and removing a USB device repeatedly may cause the USB port to stop responding. When the port is in this state, it no longer recognizes any USB device, and the USB device will not work.

Here are few things that you can do to resolve the issue:

Use Device Manager to scan for hardware changes. After your computer scans for hardware changes, it might recognize the USB device that is connected to the USB port so that you can use the device.

To scan for hardware changes, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then click Run.

Note If you are running Windows Vista, click Start, and then use the Start Search box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc, and then click OK. Device Manager opens.
    • In Device Manager, click your computer so that it is highlighted.
    • Click Action, and then click Scan for hardware changes.
    • Check the USB device to see whether it is working.

Turn off Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

• In the Device Manager dialog box, expand Universal Serial Bus controllers, right-click USB Root Hub, and then click Properties.
    • In the USB Root Hub Properties dialog box, click the Power Management tab. Uncheck the
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power
      box.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Mark Ole, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Playing a CDROM on a apple device via USB port

USB Ports

Hi Homer,

We'd like to ask a few questions to help us isolate this problem.

• Have you tried connecting your device tracker to a different USB port on your computer?
    • If so, was it detected?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

To address this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps shared by Praveen Venogupal on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Playing a CDROM on a apple device via USB port

1. Playing a CDROM on a apple device via USB port - Similar Threads - Playing CDROM apple

2. USB Ports Not Recognizing Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Ports Not Recognizing Device: This machine has 4 USB ports, but none of them are recognizing any devices being plugged into the machine. Not sure what other information may be necessary, but I am here in front of the machine ready to answer any questions that I can. Thank you....
  3. USB Ports Not Recognizing Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Ports Not Recognizing Device: This machine has 4 USB ports, but none of them are recognizing any devices being plugged into the machine. Not sure what other information may be necessary, but I am here in front of the machine ready to answer any questions that I can. Thank you....
  4. USB port not recognising devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB port not recognising devices: Hi, I've tried to use my single USB-3 port on my laptop ASUS Zenbook and noticed that the laptop isn't recognising anything being in the port. No sounds or notifications and nothing comes up in file explorer. I've tried multiple USBs in it, including a mouse, and none work so...
  5. USB port not recognising devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB port not recognising devices: Hi, I've tried to use my single USB-3 port on my laptop ASUS Zenbook and noticed that the laptop isn't recognising anything being in the port. No sounds or notifications and nothing comes up in file explorer. I've tried multiple USBs in it, including a mouse, and none work so...
  6. Porting photos via USB drive to Mac

in Windows 10 Support
    Porting photos via USB drive to Mac: Hi everyone. I was just wondering if you lovely people could assist me with a small problem I'm having moving some family photos onto my Sister's Macbook, from my PC running Windows 10? I've bought a new SanDisk USB 64GB flash drive, and formatted it in FAT32 (as I read that...
  7. USB Port not recognizing device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Port not recognizing device: I have an HP Revolve 810 Elitebook. One of the two usb ports will recognize a thumbdrive but not my plantronics head set. I can't seem to find where to do any troubleshooting on the usb port. The headset works on another computer just fine, is recognized and configured...
  8. Connecting other devices to laptop via usb port

Connecting other devices to laptop via usb port: I try to set up a monitor to my laptop and it doesn't seem to work. It says on " other devices " USB Composite Device has a driver error. What should I do to solve this problem ?...
  9. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver

Apple Mobile Device USB Driver: I need help with getting my laptop, running Windows 10 to recognize my IPod Classic 160gb. It will recognize my IPad through Bluetooth but ITunes won't recognize my IPod Classic (with no Bluetooth, of course!). So far I have done the following: 1. Restarted everything;...
  10. laptop not recognizing mp3 device via usb port

laptop not recognizing mp3 device via usb port: laptop not recognizing mp3 device via usb port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-recognizing-mp3-device-via-usb-port/16281199-f17a-4bcf-9621-a36b5cd98cfc