Windows 10: Playing a game on two devices but on the same account

Discus and support Playing a game on two devices but on the same account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, I just wanted to know if you are able to play two games on two devices but on the same account. Not at the same time but on the same account.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by delvinanthony, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Playing a game on two devices but on the same account

Hey,

I just wanted to know if you are able to play two games on two devices but on the same account. Not at the same time but on the same account.

Thanks

:)

delvinanthony, Aug 13, 2020

2. can't play a game

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're encountering issues in playing games you've previously downloaded. One of these is when the account that owns the license of the game, is not signed in to the console. Kindly provide us the following information for us
    to determine the root cause:

• Are you using the Microsoft account you've used to purchase the game?
    • Are you trying to access the game online or offline?
    • Is your device connected to a wired or a wireless network?
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    You may follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to check your Xbox purchase history.

Catherine Cus., Aug 13, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Playing a game on two devices but on the same account

Issue when playing games

Hello,

This issue when you're playing games can be due to incompatible driver since it can be resolved by updating the display driver. However, we would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us the needed information below:

• Which device are you using in playing games?
    • Is this issue happening when you're playing online or offline games?
    • Is there a connected USB device?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you try reinstalling the driver instead of updating it. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Looking forward to your response for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Playing a game on two devices but on the same account

1. Playing a game on two devices but on the same account - Similar Threads - Playing game devices

2. two machines same account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two machines same account.: two machines same account.one machine win11 MS365.other machine win8.1it seems that my 8.1 machine got clobbered when installing and modifying the win11 machine. i am not interested in keeping these machines synced.my 8.1 machine lost the login i was using although I can...
  3. two machines same account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two machines same account.: two machines same account.one machine win11 MS365.other machine win8.1it seems that my 8.1 machine got clobbered when installing and modifying the win11 machine. i am not interested in keeping these machines synced.my 8.1 machine lost the login i was using although I can...
  4. use the same account from two devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use the same account from two devices: Hello,my name is Argiris.I am a student at the university.I have tow computers one desktop and one laptop.They both have windows 10.When I am home I work from my desktop and send my work to laptop by email.I want all my files to be in tow accounts at the same time?Is there...
  5. use the same account from two devices

use the same account from two devices: Hello,my name is Argiris.I am a student at the university.I have tow computers one desktop and one laptop.They both have windows 10.When I am home I work from my desktop and send my work to laptop by email.I want all my files to be in tow accounts at the same time?Is there...
  6. use the same account from two devices

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Same email two accounts.

Same email two accounts.: Been stuck with a problem. Have two accounts. One is a personal account and the other one is a work based account,but they share an email address. Lost the password to the work account which is a global admin and can't access it,which means that admin functions are no longer...
  8. Two of the same accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Two of the same accounts: I have both the same accounts on Microsoft store and it wont let me login so i cant play or login into Microsoft store anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-of-the-same-accounts/dba53fbd-9637-4767-b909-345e1265e519
  9. Two Games with the same name.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Games with the same name.: Why does Windows have a problem with video games with the same name? EA has two different versions of the video game Need for Speed Most Wanted. But that is all they have in common. The first Need for Speed Most Wanted was developed by Black Box Games and was released in...
  10. Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device?: I'm wondering cuz i want to switch accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-progression-for-a-uwp-game-the-same-when-played/1a5c5215-9033-4cae-9103-36561aed106c