Windows 10: playing .aa and .aax files on Windows Media Player without using Audible App?

Discus and support playing .aa and .aax files on Windows Media Player without using Audible App? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I play files that used to play on WMP but stopped playing last week? .aa and .aax extensions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelStreets1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. playing .aa and .aax files on Windows Media Player without using Audible App?

How can I play files that used to play on WMP but stopped playing last week? .aa and .aax extensions.

:)

MichaelStreets1, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Bree Win User

Remove Play with Windows Media Player Context Menu in Windows 10  

Choose Default Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Step 1. Open with > choose another app

playing .aa and .aax files on Windows Media Player without using Audible App? [​IMG]

Step 2, click More apps

playing .aa and .aax files on Windows Media Player without using Audible App? [​IMG]

Step 3. scroll down to the bottom of the list to find Look for another app on this PC

Step 4. browse and find Windows Media Player wmplayer.exe then click Open

3. can't play avi-files in windows media player or in xbox

Hi Mavagle,

Windows Media Player and Xbox support AVI files. With the problem you've encountered, there could be changes on your computer or could be unsupported contents on the AVI files that may have caused your Windows Media Player and Xbox to stop play those files.

For us to verify this, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes performed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What version of Windows Media Player do you have?
    • Have you set Windows Media Player as the default app for your AVI files?

In the meantime, please check the current version of your Windows Media Player. See this
    link for the steps. Check also if Windows Media Player was set as the default apps to open media
    files. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings, then click System.
    • In the left pane, click Defaults apps, then click Choose default apps by file type.
    • Under the Name column, scroll down to AVI File, then select
      Windows Media Player as the default app for it.
    • Once done, check if you're now able to play AVI files.

You may also see
    File types supported by Windows Media Player
    for more information.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 19, 2018
  4. playing .aa and .aax files on Windows Media Player without using Audible App?

Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

playing .aa and .aax files on Windows Media Player without using Audible App?

1. playing .aa and .aax files on Windows Media Player without using Audible App? - Similar Threads - playing aax files

2. WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CAN'T PLAY FILES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CAN'T PLAY FILES: WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CAN'T PLAY FILES AND NO ART WORK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-files/f372ab07-9022-438c-b994-e47ad2750a0f
  3. Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible.

Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible.: The Windows Media Player Windows 11 won't play any videos; only the audio is audible. This problem does not occur with Windows Media Player Legacy. It suddenly stopped displaying all the videos that were playable before, so I don't think it's related to the format. Even the...
  4. can i play an aax file with windows player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play an aax file with windows player: Can I play an AAX FILE WITH WINDOWS PLAYER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-an-aax-file-with-windows-player/87956230-f5af-4a01-a7e7-ce8c3798b2f0
  5. can i play an aax file with windows player

can i play an aax file with windows player: Can I play an AAX FILE WITH WINDOWS PLAYER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-an-aax-file-with-windows-player/87956230-f5af-4a01-a7e7-ce8c3798b2f0
  6. Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...: Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.What to do ?...
  7. Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...

Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...: Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.What to do ?...
  8. Windows Media Player cannot play the file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player cannot play the file: Hello all. I was recording duration of 2 hours then happened Power outage, so i couldn't play that video, is there any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cannot-play-the-file/2ff40864-133a-4ce4-9f2c-3d64721c11a2
  9. Problem playing file on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem playing file on Windows Media Player: I was sent private audio files of the type name.cda which Windows Media Player plays fine from the CD sent to me but will not play the same files when I download them to my hard disk. How do I fix this? Can Windows Media Player upload them to my hard disk? Thank you....
  10. Windows Media Player cannot play the file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player cannot play the file: Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aax player windows

2. aax file player

3. Open windows media player app

4. windows media player aax,
  5. .aax players,
  6. audible wont play on windows media player,
  7. media player for aax file,
  8. playing .aax files,
  9. cant play .aa on windows media player,
  10. how to play aax files on pc,
  11. codec for aax. files,