Windows 10: Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects

Discus and support Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi community Was reaching out to see if there was a way to add a sound when a bluetooth device ie controller connects / disconnects to windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VirgilCelestino1, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects

Hi community

Was reaching out to see if there was a way to add a sound when a bluetooth device ie controller connects / disconnects to windows.

Basically looking for the same functionality when a usb device connects or disconnects.

Looked through control panel sounds, but found no offering.

Thanks in advance

:)

VirgilCelestino1, Sep 12, 2020

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 12, 2020
  3. lopinsh Win User
    Connected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Thank you for reply.
    I can not run troubleshoot for device playing audio. It is connected via bluetooth, but in troubleshoot it says "stereono jack information available" (i add some pic.)

lopinsh, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects

Connected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Have you try On the taskbar, select the action center thought bubble Action center icon and make sure Bluetooth connect.
    Bluetooth logo is turned on. Then choose Bluetooth device to connect?
    Try run troubleshoot for Playing Audio and bluetooth?

coolmistry, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects

1. Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects - Similar Threads - Playing connection sound

2. Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings: I have bluetooth headphones that are paired, but stuck in hands free mode. I tried going in the sound settings and pressing connect on them but it doesnt do anything...
  3. Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings: I have bluetooth headphones that are paired, but stuck in hands free mode. I tried going in the sound settings and pressing connect on them but it doesnt do anything...
  4. Bluetooth connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connected but no sound: I wanted to use my PC as a Bluetooth speaker so I paired my PC with my android phone and connected both devices. I opened the Spotify app from my phone and pressed the play button, a song started playing but no sound can be heard from my PC. My PC's speaker is set as the...
  5. Why no sound when bluetooth is connected?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why no sound when bluetooth is connected?: This is my third time posting this question because my issue has not been resolved. I've had people answer my other two posts about this and they answer only once, and although I answer back and tell them what they said didn't work, they never respond again. I WISH SOMEONE...
  6. Airpods not playing sound while connected to device

Airpods not playing sound while connected to device: Hello! I bought a Bluetooth usb, so I can connect airpods and listen music with them. It tells me, that they are connected but when i wear them, the sound doesn't appear and the connected sound doesn't appear either which it should also the sound icon in the bottom right...
  7. bluetooth echo device connected but no sound

bluetooth echo device connected but no sound: I have removed and paired my Alexa Echo device and it shows connected but I get no sound to that device. Only the pc sound is actually there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-echo-device-connected-but-no-sound/ff8b3a84-6783-4c5f-aa27-3a93cc8743c6
  8. Connected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Connected to bluetooth, but no sound....: Hi there. Have conected to bluetooth device, but no sound. (WIN 10 - 1909) As shown on pictures.... It shows connected on picture 1, but not connected on picture 2. Connetion button on picture 2 is not working. Have updated drivers, dosnt help. Working fine with diferent...
  9. Play a sound when charger is connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Play a sound when charger is connected: I want my laptop to play a sound when I connect a charger to it. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-a-sound-when-charger-is-connected/7cb9c938-5531-43d2-873c-904081ca4811
  10. Bluetooth headphones connected not as sound device

Bluetooth headphones connected not as sound device: Hello, I have got a pair of Panasonic RPHTX80B bluetooth headphones that I use with my Windows 10 laptop. All latest drivers and updates are installed. Now each time I turn them on, they are connected automatically. They appear in Bluetooth & other devices as "Connected",...