Windows 10: Playing Games and Damaging My PC

Discus and support Playing Games and Damaging My PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just got myself Star Wars: The Old Republic for my Thinkpad E580, but now I'm worried I will damage my PC if I play that MMO. Can someone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JLangly, Aug 27, 2018.

1. JLangly Win User

Playing Games and Damaging My PC

I just got myself Star Wars: The Old Republic for my Thinkpad E580, but now I'm worried I will damage my PC if I play that MMO. Can someone help me with the problem?
    This is a link to my PC specs: https://www.lenovo.com/au/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-edge/ThinkPad-E580/p/22TP2TEE580?s_kwcid=AL!2923!3!288260525923!p!!g!!think%20pad%20e580&ef_id=W35WnAAAAHwWVWCy:20180823101903:s

Thanks

Jonah Langly

:)

JLangly, Aug 27, 2018

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Playing Games and Damaging My PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Playing Games and Damaging My PC

1. Playing Games and Damaging My PC - Similar Threads - Playing Games Damaging

2. My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game: My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game simcity. I already check the settings and it's everything as recommended. I don't know what to do....
  3. Playing pc games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing pc games on windows 10: Why can't i play my old pc games now I have windows 10. They used to play ok on Vista and windows 7. Wish I didn't have windows 10 now. Hate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-pc-games-on-windows-10/56f44db8-729b-4d3a-9d89-605423f4c421
  4. Can i Play this game on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can i Play this game on PC: If i buy, Can i Play this game in PC? I dont have Xbox. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/assassins-creed-odyssey-ultimate-edition/brqgnr1pzhp4?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:reviewstab...
  5. PC beeps when playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC beeps when playing Games: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Window 10 Radeon RX 580 Series Here the video https://streamable.com/dsnfg Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-beeps-when-playing-games/ed2ccd93-ae5f-40c6-86f8-c4b4b1bc710f
  6. pc is crashing while playing game.

pc is crashing while playing game.: [IMG]my pc is crashing every time when i play game. event viewer is showing event id 41. Game is sniper elite 3 (2014) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-crashing-while-playing-game/8f03f35c-8314-4f06-9d0a-5c886c68a9f9
  7. PC beeps when playing Games

PC beeps when playing Games: I noticed it when i first installed Minecraft on my PC 2 weeks ago. since then it happened it in some more games. After playing a bit there is this loud "BEEP BEEP" (sometimes 1 and i also got it once where it beeped 3 times but 2 is most common) and the game freezes for a...
  8. My PC randomly reboots while playing video games

My PC randomly reboots while playing video games: Its been doing this for a while until the last few months. I was fine for all this time until this year rolled around. Now its doing it again with Hitman 2 despite me unchecking the 'automatic restart' box under advanced settings. I think this is the 'event' that occurred...
  9. Will Playing Games Damage My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Playing Games Damage My PC: I just started playing the MMO Eve Online with my new ThinkPad E580. But I'm also worried about damaging my PC's internal components because of playing that game, as I have broken a PC by playing SWTOR (another MMO). Can someone help me with this problem? This is a link to my...
  10. Can gaming damage my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can gaming damage my laptop?: Hi, I just got a new laptop, the HP Pavilion 15 Power (i5 7300HQ, GTX 1050, 8gb ram). Basically it is for my study but I know it can run games quite well. Could gaming on my laptop do any damage? I tried GTA V and it worked really good with most settings on high. The...