Windows 10: Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

Discus and support Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The problem: when launching a game i am getting BSOD after arround 25 seconds i tried removing the CMOS and placing it again i updated windows and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reamran78, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:22 AM.

1. reamran78 Win User

Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

The problem: when launching a game i am getting BSOD after arround 25 seconds i tried removing the CMOS and placing it again i updated windows and the graphics card and i cant seem to make it stop.

i will link 3 dump files from yesterday anda file with my computer specs through a onedrive link.

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AhrVIoJsti2XgaMMGOiSMlwt4KMidQ?e=BN6TEN

:)

2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

3. Playing games and getting a BSOD (whea_uncorrectable_error )

The problem

I have recently upgraded my CPU, RAM and Motherboard. Windows is stable and runs without a problem but when playing games my computer crashes. When this happens, I get a BSOD with
    whea_uncorrectable_error error message.

My PC has the following specs:

CPU: Intel i7 – 4790 K

Motherboard: Asus Maximus Formula VII

Graphics card: GTX 970

RAM: 16 GB

Trouble shooting

So far, I have: Flashed the BIOS. Reset and clean installed Windows. Made sure it is up to date. I have the latest driver for my graphics card. I have tested my CPU with Intel processor Diagnostic tool as well as Geekbench 4. For the memory I have used Windows
    memory diagnostic. I have also done the SFC scan.

• I thought it might be something to do with the voltage of the CPU but my CPU has never been overclocked and should run on the default just fine.
    • I thought it might be the BIOS but it is running on the latest version
    • It feels like the CPU is cutting out under a heavy load but it passes the CPU tests as mentioned.
    • I had hoped that all driver issues would be fixed with the clean install of Windows. (Chipset drivers for the Motherboard and graphics drivers were also installed)

Don't know what else I can try! Help would be very much appreciated

KevinWebster, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:25 AM
  4. Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

I keep on getting BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORS while playing online.

Hello all,

I have been trying to get a good game of CS:GO running properly for some time now. I keep on getting BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORS while playing online. As far as I can tell, my P.C. is not overclocked, I have all the latest drivers for my parts, and all
    of my parts are in working order. If you can, I would enjoy resolving this issue as fast as possible. It usually happens five to ten minutes in game and gets really annoying.

My computer specs:

I7 6700k

ASUS- Z170 Pro gaming motherboard

ADATA RAM 8G at 2800megahertz

MSI GTX 950

Here are the DMP files: OneDrive

OP - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing CS:GO.

Joshua Shostak, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:25 AM
Thema:

Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

1. Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error - Similar Threads - Playing games getting

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

in Windows 10 Support
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.: 5 Year old pc, built myself. Never had an issues over the first 5 years but now I get a BSOD after 10/15 minutes of playing intense pc games. Sometimes I can go up to an hour of playing, but I always eventually get the BSOD. Not overclocked. Intel 4790k. 16gb DDR3 ram. Did...
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games: Hello! I recently got a new laptop (MSI GP62 2QE Leopard Pro) that is still under warranty, and when I play certain games, I sometimes get a BSOD with the error message WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs when I play some Steam game or use an emulator, and it appears to...
  6. BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I just got a BSOD while playing Vermintide. It displayed WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Looking it up online its some kind of hardware issue. The game was running kind of sluggish the fps was 40-60 but it felt much slower. I uploaded the dm log collector zip file. 59712
  7. BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I got this error while playing csgo and while I was using google chrome. thanks if anyone can help 11976
  8. BSOD playing multiple games, error WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing multiple games, error WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Can't quite figure this out, have done RAM test, Benchmark for GPU and CPU. 94045
  9. BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hey everyone, I got my very first BSOD when i am playing overwatch. I'm using my laptop almost 2 years. Windows 10 x64, 8Gb ram, Intel i7-5700hq 2.7ghz. And using One Hdd, one ssd and """ m2-pci express ssd on m2 port. my computer brand says it s not supported at m2-pci...
  10. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR whilst playing a few games

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR whilst playing a few games: Hi, During certain games I've been getting BSOD. It can happy at any point during these 4 games where the game freezes then windows crashes and displays WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. The games are: Grand theft auto V, battlefield 1, Total war: Warhammer and Arma 3 (rarely)...