Windows 10: Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

Discus and support Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The problem: when launching a game i am getting BSOD after arround 25 seconds i tried removing the CMOS and placing it again i updated windows and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reamran78, Oct 18, 2020.

1. reamran78 Win User

Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

The problem: when launching a game i am getting BSOD after arround 25 seconds i tried removing the CMOS and placing it again i updated windows and the graphics card and i cant seem to make it stop.

i will link 3 dump files from yesterday anda file with my computer specs through a onedrive link.

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AhrVIoJsti2XgaMMGOiSMlwt4KMidQ?e=BN6TEN

:)

reamran78, Oct 18, 2020
  2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Playing games and getting a BSOD (whea_uncorrectable_error )

The problem

I have recently upgraded my CPU, RAM and Motherboard. Windows is stable and runs without a problem but when playing games my computer crashes. When this happens, I get a BSOD with
    whea_uncorrectable_error error message.

My PC has the following specs:

CPU: Intel i7 – 4790 K

Motherboard: Asus Maximus Formula VII

Graphics card: GTX 970

RAM: 16 GB

Trouble shooting

So far, I have: Flashed the BIOS. Reset and clean installed Windows. Made sure it is up to date. I have the latest driver for my graphics card. I have tested my CPU with Intel processor Diagnostic tool as well as Geekbench 4. For the memory I have used Windows
    memory diagnostic. I have also done the SFC scan.

• I thought it might be something to do with the voltage of the CPU but my CPU has never been overclocked and should run on the default just fine.
    • I thought it might be the BIOS but it is running on the latest version
    • It feels like the CPU is cutting out under a heavy load but it passes the CPU tests as mentioned.
    • I had hoped that all driver issues would be fixed with the clean install of Windows. (Chipset drivers for the Motherboard and graphics drivers were also installed)

Don't know what else I can try! Help would be very much appreciated

KevinWebster, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

I keep on getting BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORS while playing online.

Hello all,

I have been trying to get a good game of CS:GO running properly for some time now. I keep on getting BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORS while playing online. As far as I can tell, my P.C. is not overclocked, I have all the latest drivers for my parts, and all
    of my parts are in working order. If you can, I would enjoy resolving this issue as fast as possible. It usually happens five to ten minutes in game and gets really annoying.

My computer specs:

I7 6700k

ASUS- Z170 Pro gaming motherboard

ADATA RAM 8G at 2800megahertz

MSI GTX 950

Here are the DMP files: OneDrive

OP - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing CS:GO.

Joshua Shostak, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

1. Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error - Similar Threads - Playing games getting

2. Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games: So far this issue has only occurred while playing games. It has happened while playing League of Legends and They Are Billions, not sure if the game matters. While playing the games, my computer crashes and gives me the blue screen with the : face and says the...
  3. Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games: So far this issue has only occurred while playing games. It has happened while playing League of Legends and They Are Billions, not sure if the game matters. While playing the games, my computer crashes and gives me the blue screen with the : face and says the...
  4. Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.: 5 Year old pc, built myself. Never had an issues over the first 5 years but now I get a BSOD after 10/15 minutes of playing intense pc games. Sometimes I can go up to an hour of playing, but I always eventually get the BSOD. Not overclocked. Intel 4790k. 16gb DDR3 ram. Did...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games: Hello! I recently got a new laptop (MSI GP62 2QE Leopard Pro) that is still under warranty, and when I play certain games, I sometimes get a BSOD with the error message WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs when I play some Steam game or use an emulator, and it appears to...
  7. BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I just got a BSOD while playing Vermintide. It displayed WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Looking it up online its some kind of hardware issue. The game was running kind of sluggish the fps was 40-60 but it felt much slower. I uploaded the dm log collector zip file. 59712
  8. BSOD playing multiple games, error WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing multiple games, error WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Can't quite figure this out, have done RAM test, Benchmark for GPU and CPU. 94045
  9. BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hey everyone, I got my very first BSOD when i am playing overwatch. I'm using my laptop almost 2 years. Windows 10 x64, 8Gb ram, Intel i7-5700hq 2.7ghz. And using One Hdd, one ssd and """ m2-pci express ssd on m2 port. my computer brand says it s not supported at m2-pci...
  10. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR whilst playing a few games

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR whilst playing a few games: Hi, During certain games I've been getting BSOD. It can happy at any point during these 4 games where the game freezes then windows crashes and displays WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. The games are: Grand theft auto V, battlefield 1, Total war: Warhammer and Arma 3 (rarely)...