Windows 10: playing games in full screen

Discus and support playing games in full screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to play the Heroes of might and magic series through UpLay. For some reason it has stopped loading in full screen mode. It will load and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DianeK3920, May 12, 2019.

1. playing games in full screen

I am trying to play the Heroes of might and magic series through UpLay. For some reason it has stopped loading in full screen mode. It will load and play but in a tiny window. How can I get it back to full scrren?

:)

DianeK3920, May 12, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    playing games in full screen [​IMG]

iuppiter, May 12, 2019
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 12, 2019
  4. playing games in full screen

Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 12, 2019
Thema:

playing games in full screen

1. playing games in full screen - Similar Threads - playing games full

2. Windows stuttering after playing full screen games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuttering after playing full screen games.: Hey all, When booting up, my computer is fine and Windows works flawlessly, however after playing a full screen game Far Cry, GMod, GTA recently, the Windows desktop experience seems to stutter quite hard. For example, if I shake any windows, they don't move smoothly and...
  3. Windows stuttering after playing full screen games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuttering after playing full screen games.: Hey all, When booting up, my computer is fine and Windows works flawlessly, however after playing a full screen game Far Cry, GMod, GTA recently, the Windows desktop experience seems to stutter quite hard. For example, if I shake any windows, they don't move smoothly and...
  4. Windows stuttering after playing full screen games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't change screen brightness when playing full screen games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't change screen brightness when playing full screen games: My laptop has intel and nvidia graphics. After a recent windows 10 update, whenever I play my games on nvidia graphics on full screen, the screen brightness will dim/brighten to ~50. Changing the brightness in the windows settings i.e. 0 or 100 does not change the screen...
  6. Full Screen Games!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full Screen Games!: I downloaded township, but i dont want it to take up the whole screen! How do i make it into a window? Thank you u/SeraphsEnvy! I cant figure out how to change the flair to solved.. submitted by /u/12sGirl89 [link] [comments]...
  7. Issues when playing games in Full Screen with "Play HDR games and apps" Enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues when playing games in Full Screen with "Play HDR games and apps" Enabled: I have the "Play HDR games and apps" setting enabled, otherwise everything I use on the monitor looks dull. I have been randomly getting black screens for a while now while playing full screen games. Took me weeks to figure out why this was happening. When I turn up or down...
  8. No Full Screen Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Full Screen Games: Hello, I would like to prevent microsoft store games from going full screen when they open up. Is there a way to do so? I am using it on a touch screen and I don't want to loose the ability to click the X to close the window. Let me know, thanks!...
  9. Screen flickers when games played on full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers when games played on full screen: Screen flickers when I play games on fullscreen, It's fine on windowed mode. I am having this problem since a year now, I have been using V-Sync feature on games as a bypass to this problem but there are new games which don't offer this feature, neither does the Intel...
  10. can't play full screen games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't play full screen games: when I open any game i see black borders at the sides. I have Intel HD graphics display adapter and NVIDIA graphics driver installed on my laptop (everything is up to data). I tried many solutions but there is no "scale full screen" option in Intel control panel with res...