Playing Get Started Videos

Discus and support Playing Get Started Videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just downloaded Windows 10. Went to Get Started page and tried to play each of the videos. Each one failed to play. Any idea why? 10493 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by friederk, Jul 30, 2015.

1. friederk Win User

Just downloaded Windows 10. Went to Get Started page and tried to play each of the videos. Each one failed to play. Any idea why?

:)

friederk, Jul 30, 2015
  2. robertandersonxa Win User

viewing videos on windows 10

Why don't videos play on windows 10? You tube videos won't play (sometimes the sound works but the video doesn't play), even the get started videos won't play. Is there a fix?

robertandersonxa, Jul 30, 2015
  3. David46ct Win User
    Windows 10

I have recently dowloaded windows 10, but when i go into start menu and look at 'get started,' the videos wont play, i get a message saying 'the video failed to play'. However videos play ok in u tube or firefox? can any one help?

David46ct, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Playing Get Started Videos - Similar Threads - Playing Started Videos

2. Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting): I use a Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop with i7 Processor and 8GB RAM. When I bought the laptop, it was normal after boot. Then after time passed by, my performance of my laptop started degrading (i.e) The computer was damn slow for nearly a minute after boot and returns to normal...
  3. Windows 10 fails to start.

Windows 10 fails to start.: [IMG][IMG]When I turned my PC on suddenly it showed blue screen of death and the message was inaccessible boot device. Then automatic repair came and I tried to reset my PC it was showing your pc can't be reset then I tried to boot it into safe mode and nothing is happening...
  4. How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc: Hey , I just want to know , how can i get all needed drivers for any new windows 10 machine. I know that windows will try to install them , on all new machines, but it will not install the perfect drivers and it will also not install all the drivers ( I think ). I know that...
  5. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option: Microsoft last year updated the Microsoft Store with the feature to shop Surface hardware and accessories. The Surface hardware category in the Microsoft Store is currently only available for U.S and U.K. Microsoft is always looking to improve the store experience in Windows...
  6. Language in Start menu program list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language in Start menu program list: Why does "Microsfoft office Hulpprogramma's" appear in Nederland in my start menu program list when my system language is English. All other start menu programs are shown in English....
  7. Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...

Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...: Dear Sir/Madam. The < video titles > do not appear in < Library of windows media player > in windows 10. Pro. The letters show that < update completed > whenever Library opened, and < there are no titles in video library >. I have already completed < Organization ->...
  8. Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading: Most of the websites are full of images and scripts which can be a huge bottleneck for performance. Google is aware of the performance issues and the company is working on a new feature called image lazy-loading to speed up the webpages page loading. The latest Canary build...
  9. how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...: how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to the side of my page ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-my-task-bar-back-on-the-bottom-of-my/91d92472-3313-42ec-9302-421a68b67fcd
  10. Bluetooth device not getting paired with mobile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device not getting paired with mobile: Hi, I'm using HP Pavilion x360 convertible, my laptop Bluetooth is not getting connected with the mobile device - Android. Using Windows 10 on the laptop. Kindly let me know how to sort this out....