Windows 10: Playing Get Started Videos

Discus and support Playing Get Started Videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just downloaded Windows 10. Went to Get Started page and tried to play each of the videos. Each one failed to play. Any idea why? 10493 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by friederk, Jul 30, 2015.

1. friederk Win User

Playing Get Started Videos

Just downloaded Windows 10. Went to Get Started page and tried to play each of the videos. Each one failed to play. Any idea why?

:)

friederk, Jul 30, 2015

2. viewing videos on windows 10

Why don't videos play on windows 10? You tube videos won't play (sometimes the sound works but the video doesn't play), even the get started videos won't play. Is there a fix?

robertandersonxa, Jul 30, 2015
  3. David46ct Win User
    Windows 10

I have recently dowloaded windows 10, but when i go into start menu and look at 'get started,' the videos wont play, i get a message saying 'the video failed to play'. However videos play ok in u tube or firefox? can any one help?

David46ct, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Playing Get Started Videos

1. Playing Get Started Videos - Similar Threads - Playing Started Videos

2. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos take very long to start playing: I have same problem as the person stated under - video it does not matter if its online or some downloaded video take like 5 seconds to start and if paused for longer period it takes again 5 sec to start again. Just diffrent laptop i have Dell G3 15 3590 intelcore i7-9750...
  3. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos take very long to start playing: I have same problem as the person stated under - video it does not matter if its online or some downloaded video take like 5 seconds to start and if paused for longer period it takes again 5 sec to start again. Just diffrent laptop i have Dell G3 15 3590 intelcore i7-9750...
  4. Get this everytime I play a video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get this everytime I play a video: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RileyssDead [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wz5wnp/get_this_everytime_i_play_a_video/
  5. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos take very long to start playing: I have a Windows 10 Dell Vostro with an 11th Gen i3 processor, 8 GB RAM, and an HDD. For some reason, any video takes unnaturally long to start playing on my laptop. For videos that are on my HDD, VLC takes around 5-10 seconds to actually start playing the video after it has...
  6. Videos take very long to start playing

Videos take very long to start playing: I have a Windows 10 Dell Vostro with an 11th Gen i3 processor, 8 GB RAM, and an HDD. For some reason, any video takes unnaturally long to start playing on my laptop. For videos that are on my HDD, VLC takes around 5-10 seconds to actually start playing the video after it has...
  7. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Get Started App - Video Won't Play

Get Started App - Video Won't Play: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Videos play fine in Windows 10 from VLC and Media Player but the Get Started App fails to play a video. What may be wrong? 55772
  9. where is the Get Started Video?

in Windows 10 Support
    where is the Get Started Video?: on the icon Get Started, there is a video of what is new in Windows 10 Can someone tell me where this video is? What folder? I want to copy it and put it on my laptop to show to my seminar I am doing in march, rather then making a power point presentation thanks 4163
  10. Programs not starting, videos not playing, cause not known

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs not starting, videos not playing, cause not known: Hello, i have a ''unique'' problem that i have recently ran into, it started yesterday and happened again today. So i was playing Overwatch and after shutting it down and starting up Chrome, i soon noticed i couldnt play any videos, nor was there any sound coming out of any...