Windows 10: Playing Minecraft on PC with son on XBOX ONE on same Microsoft Account

Discus and support Playing Minecraft on PC with son on XBOX ONE on same Microsoft Account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My son has Minecraft on his XBOX One, the Bedrock version I believe which allows cross platform. He is signed into my Microsoft account on his XBOX... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GeR_Eire, May 21, 2021.

1. GeR_Eire Win User

Playing Minecraft on PC with son on XBOX ONE on same Microsoft Account

My son has Minecraft on his XBOX One, the Bedrock version I believe which allows cross platform. He is signed into my Microsoft account on his XBOX ONE.I wanted to get the PC version to play with him online. I know I have to buy the PC version to play with him.My question is, can I buy the PC version&nbs

:)

GeR_Eire, May 21, 2021

2. Minecraft from xbox to pc

So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps
    that it says to take:

For Windows10:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign into the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile pic.
    3. Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.

PenguinFoop, May 21, 2021
  3. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hey there guys,

My son has minecraft on his ipad, and uses my xbox live account to play with his brother and sister.

I have tried to buy him coins on his ipad, which didnt work. Is there a way for me to log into my microsoft (xbox live) account, and buy minecraft coins on my laptop as opposed to his ipad?

Thanks

Stephen

StephenLott1, May 21, 2021
  4. Playing Minecraft on PC with son on XBOX ONE on same Microsoft Account

Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, May 21, 2021
Thema:

Playing Minecraft on PC with son on XBOX ONE on same Microsoft Account

1. Playing Minecraft on PC with son on XBOX ONE on same Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Playing Minecraft son

2. Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?: Hi,I bought Minecraft on my laptop for my kiddo--required a "Microsoft Account", which I made.When to download the installer, and it forced me to open the "Xbox App". Went to sign in there, and it said "Sign in with Microsoft Account?" I chose "Yes", and it now says that SAME...
  3. Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?: Hi,I bought Minecraft on my laptop for my kiddo--required a "Microsoft Account", which I made.When to download the installer, and it forced me to open the "Xbox App". Went to sign in there, and it said "Sign in with Microsoft Account?" I chose "Yes", and it now says that SAME...
  4. Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account: I purchased Minecraft through the Window's store so that my son can play on the computer. Since I don't want to store payment information on my kid's account I downloaded it using my Windows account. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal as this is his laptop so the program...
  6. Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account: I purchased Minecraft through the Window's store so that my son can play on the computer. Since I don't want to store payment information on my kid's account I downloaded it using my Windows account. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal as this is his laptop so the program...
  7. Minecraft Xbox One X to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox One X to PC: Do I need to purchase Minecraft again going from my Xbox one X to PC? When going into the Windows store I see Xbox One Version, just seems a little ridiculous to rebuy the game for what seems like a fourth time. Just wondering if I'm missing something to redownload. Thank you...
  8. minecraft purchase on Microsoft account on xbox wont transition to pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft purchase on Microsoft account on xbox wont transition to pc.: about two years ago i got my xbox and it came in a pack that included minecraft and some in game currency recently i got a pc and attempted to download the game onto my pc. multiple friends said this was possible, but because of how i got the game it doesn't show in my...
  9. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the...
  10. Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?: My son is able to play single player on minecraft under is account, but if he tries to join a server to play with his friends online, it does not work. It will ask for the admin password, even if I put in my admin password, it doesnt work while logged into the computer under...