Windows 10: Playing music over Bluetooth stutters

Discus and support Playing music over Bluetooth stutters in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hullo, I have bought an Ultimate Ears Blast smart Speaker, it works fine paired with my Android phone but over Windows 10 on my Toshiba Laptop I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarryTaylor666, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Playing music over Bluetooth stutters

Hullo, I have bought an Ultimate Ears Blast smart Speaker, it works fine paired with my Android phone but over Windows 10 on my Toshiba Laptop I get a hestitation/ stutter when playing music (WMA files) with Windows Media. This happens every few seconds on every track. These are the same tracks as copied to my phone.

:)

BarryTaylor666, Jan 10, 2019

2. Lumia 930 Denim update - Bluetooth music stutter

Having had a battle with stuttering sound tonight here you have my conclusions using Nokia 920:

• Stuttering only occured when playing music with Bluetooth connection
    • NO stuttering playing music via phone's speakers (i.e Bluetooth OFF)
    • This should prove that: Music being played isn't corrupted in any way (Ripped my own cd's for testing this)
    • This is MAYBE a Bluetooth only-issue (but my tests indicate other...)

To make things more complicated, here's my (short) story:

I earlier had a small BT-speaker that worked flawlessly with my Nokia 920. Never had any stuttering at all.

Then I bought a new BT-speaker...

It could be that the new patch arrived (and got installed) before I bought the new speaker, and that's the reason why the stuttering is appearing.

But now I'm getting the stuttering but I have ruled out some more conditions for when the stutterings occurs. Some of them seems to contradict others in this post - but this is what's happening to me!

This is what's happening with Bluetooth connected and wifi turned off :

• Streaming audio from my NAS to the phone = No stuttering at all
    • Streaming audio from Swedish public radio(I.E. random website) = No stuttering at all
    So my conclusion is that BT COULD be working as intended (at least for me) but I get the stuttering ONLY when I play stuff stored on the phone

StargazerKrakatau, Jan 10, 2019
  3. DHnMMF Win User
    Music and Videos stutter when playing back

TheVeterans,

Playing music over Bluetooth stutters [​IMG]

One photo is with Wifi on(Bottom) and the other with Wifi off(Top). I see this gives us some info as to what is causing the latency. There is some terminology in here I am not familiar with. What do you think? What is the next step?

DHnMMF, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Playing music over Bluetooth stutters

Music and Videos stutter when playing back

I would run LatencyMon while playing Spotify with WiFi ON. Mine shows no issues while playing Spotify with WiFi ON after running a full song and go to next song. I also use a Bluetooth mouse on top of the WiFi.

theveterans, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Playing music over Bluetooth stutters

1. Playing music over Bluetooth stutters - Similar Threads - Playing music Bluetooth

2. Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?: Not sure if this is a weird idea, but I personally would find it great if the sound would come from the Bluetooth speaker, after connecting to one. That is the reason, why I got those speakers in the first place. Not sure, why windows 11 keeps playing music from the notebook...
  3. Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?: Not sure if this is a weird idea, but I personally would find it great if the sound would come from the Bluetooth speaker, after connecting to one. That is the reason, why I got those speakers in the first place. Not sure, why windows 11 keeps playing music from the notebook...
  4. Stuttering when playing music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuttering when playing music: Hi. I have a sound problem and I don't know what to do about it. Once in a few Windows launches, the sound often stutters. What could be the reason? System: Windows 10 1909. CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 Motherboard: Gigabyte AX370-Gaming 5, latest bios F50a RAM: 2x8GB Team Group...
  5. Bluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music

Bluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music: How can i get Bluetooth speakers from constantly being taken over by neighbors whenver they play their device and generally bring stereo speakers out on patio that renders playing my own vids. music useless unless i unplug the speakers? I have the Klipsch promedia 2.1...
  6. Video and Audio stuttering while playing music, videos and videogames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and Audio stuttering while playing music, videos and videogames: 3 weeks ago I noticed that my computer started stuttering for a second or less while playing music, videos and videogames. Video and audio will stutter for a brief period of time randomly almost always 5 minutes after I begin playing media or randomly every 20, 30, 60 minutes...
  7. Audio stuttering over bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro.

Audio stuttering over bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro.: I own a Compaq Presario CQ57-410US, updated to Windows 10 with a Pro license I had around. I also own a Amazon Echo Dot (3rd gen.), which I use a lot with my Acer Aspire ES1-531. The problem is that when I try to hear audio over bluetooth with the Presario, the audio stutters...
  8. Unable to play music over Bluetooth

Unable to play music over Bluetooth: I have windows 10 installed on my pc, I'm able to send and recieve files from my android phone but not able to play music on pc via phone using Bluetooth please help! Also there is not showing connected devices (Bluetooth) in "This PC"...
  9. play music thru bluetooth speaker

play music thru bluetooth speaker: i have paired my bluetooth speaker, and it plays sounds from the computer (on/off etc) but does not play my music. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/play-music-thru-bluetooth-speaker/7168ed48-7675-4ca2-834a-705cb77ec6ed
  10. Music and Videos stutter when playing back

in Windows 10 Support
    Music and Videos stutter when playing back: Hello all, This has been an issue that has been going on for quite some time now. It is weird because it seems to be pretty inconsistent as to when the issue happens. I will do my best to describe my issue. When I listen to spotify there is a stuttering noise, like a CD...