Windows 10: playing online for minecraft windows

Discus and support playing online for minecraft windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive been trying to get my account to let me play online for the past 2 days and nothing Microsoft has said to do even shows up or just doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tanner Moore, Jul 21, 2022.

1. playing online for minecraft windows

Ive been trying to get my account to let me play online for the past 2 days and nothing Microsoft has said to do even shows up or just doesn't work. and at this point it would just be easier to buy a damn ps4, get minecraft on there, then play. Im sick and tired of trying to deal with this **** hole company

:)

Tanner Moore, Jul 21, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 21, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

Redirecting

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 21, 2022
  4. playing online for minecraft windows

Minecraft won't let me play full edition

Hi Werewdragon3036,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when you are not able to play the full edition of Minecraft game.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. When you say ‘but now it won't let me play the full game’, what is the error code or message you get on the PC?
    4. Are you facing this issue in a different user account also?
    5. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game on the PC?

However, suggest you to follow the steps provided by ‘Shafeeq_Khan’
    from this thread
    to check if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

playing online for minecraft windows

1. playing online for minecraft windows - Similar Threads - playing online minecraft

2. playing online for minecraft windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    playing online for minecraft windows: Ive been trying to get my account to let me play online for the past 2 days and nothing Microsoft has said to do even shows up or just doesn't work. and at this point it would just be easier to buy a damn ps4, get minecraft on there, then play. Im sick and tired of trying to...
  3. playing online for minecraft windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    playing online for minecraft windows: Ive been trying to get my account to let me play online for the past 2 days and nothing Microsoft has said to do even shows up or just doesn't work. and at this point it would just be easier to buy a damn ps4, get minecraft on there, then play. Im sick and tired of trying to...
  4. Can't play Minecraft online on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Minecraft online on pc: Hello,I have tried looking up the answer to this but i find the answer. I'm playing Minecraft on my pc and I wanted to play online. It wouldn't let me and said "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Please help....
  5. Minecraft Java Online Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Online Play: Hello i have searched up guides asked friends and more on how to enable online multiplayer in MInecraft i have been attemptin for hours and cannot resolve the issue, i just wanna play minecraft Java with my friends and on servers please help me....
  6. Minecraft Dungeons Online play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Online play: Hello : When I try to "Play Online" when playing Minecraft Dungeons I get a message that says "To play MD online, you must sign in to your Microsoft Account. Would you like to sign in now?" I press A to sign in and I get another message that says "Unable to connect to the...
  7. minecraft wont let me play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wont let me play online: All i want to do is play some minecraft windows 10 edition online but it always say "there was an error signing in to you're account." can someone help me?...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons Can't play because online play is restricted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Can't play because online play is restricted: Privileges error Can't play because online play is restricted All specifications regarding the family account have been set based on the FAQs, the Microsoft Windows 10 2004 function update has been installed, all other requirements have been met, the XBOX network has been...
  9. Allowing your child to play minecraft online

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Allowing your child to play minecraft online: I'm frustrated because I wanted to remember how to give my child permission to play minecraft online. Google immediately directed me to a thread titled: "How do I grant my child access to Minecraft," which has the exact question I wanted, but does not have the right answer...
  10. Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10: When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went back to minecraft,...