Windows 10: Playing online game Forza Horizon 4 at same time, using two different computer @ device

Discus and support Playing online game Forza Horizon 4 at same time, using two different computer @ device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, as my per title said, example scenario. I have FH4 game on my microsoft store acc, so I gave my details to my friend and he logged in my account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NikEmir, Jun 15, 2021.

1. NikEmir Win User

Playing online game Forza Horizon 4 at same time, using two different computer @ device

Hello, as my per title said, example scenario. I have FH4 game on my microsoft store acc, so I gave my details to my friend and he logged in my account to his computer and downloaded FH4. So we decided to play FH4 online together. Is it possible ? since I know that when running the FH4 game, our data and username will be based from Xbox Console Companion. Sorry if sounds misleading, but I hope you understand. Thank you in advance !!!

:)

NikEmir, Jun 15, 2021

2. can I install the same microsoft store game (Forza Horizon 4) on two different computers and rely on cloud saving to play between them? ie: home computer and laptop

Hi

My name is Lester and hopefully, this helps answer your question.

As per the Forza Horizon 4 FAQ's:

On Windows 10, you can install Forza Horizon 4 and play offline on your main device (usually the first device you install the game on), and install on multiple devices if you sign in to Xbox Live before playing.

You can only be signed in at one place at a time while playing Forza Horizon 4, or any other title that supports Xbox Play Anywhere.

You may check all information to this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-title...

Under: On how many devices can I install Forza Horizon 4?

I hope this helps.

Lester

Independent Advisor

Lester BernardReyes, Jun 15, 2021
  3. bungi3215 Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes all the time

Hey!

So I have tried to play this game for three days now and have tried just about anything I could find on google.

Even in the lowest graphics it crashes, although it persist a bit longer I think? This got me to believe it was a ram problem. But I tried the ram fixes for the game with no solution. I also tried Furmark stress test, just in case,
    but no problem.

The only thing I haven't tried is to reinstall windows. And since I did a clean install not that long ago I really don't want to do it for a single game.

I can't be the only one with this problem?

My setup:

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 - 8gb

16 Gb DDR3 RAM

Intel core i7-4790K - 4Ghz

Windows 10 pro

(The game is not installed on my primary drive, since I don't have the space on that drive and all my games is on another drive)

This is what I have tried

• Check If PC meets the minimum system requirements for Forza Horizon 4
      • Install the latest game patch
      • Update drivers
      • Clear standby memory before playing
      • Disable microphone for Forza Horizon 4
      • Reset Forza Horizon 4
      • Add Forza Horizon 4 as an exception to third-party antivirus application (avg)
      • Update Windows system to the latest version
      • Disable anti virus program
      • Turn off any other running program
      • Set Forza 4 as high priority in task manager
      • Login as admin
      • Trying to download another game in the store
      • Disabling and enabling development mode
      • Making sure the date / time is correct
      • Microsoft troubleshooting
      • Launch the game and kill explorer.exe
      • Creating a bigger paging file
    There is a couple of more things I tried, but I can't remember it all.

Thanks to anyone who wants to help!

bungi3215, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

Playing online game Forza Horizon 4 at same time, using two different computer @ device

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Playing online game Forza Horizon 4 at same time, using two different computer @ device - Similar Threads - Playing online game

2. Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working: hi, I'm trying to play online with my friends on fh4 but I can't get online every time I click Play Online this message pops up "Feature locked" "There was an error communicating with the server. Please try again later" I've had this game for almost a year now and I have...
  3. forza horizon 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 online: how can you get rid of the block on the portal that allows the use of the proper DNS. My firiends and others have spent thousands of hours trying all the suggestions online and none work. An Xbox program ...toredo is unable to qualify or how to change port preserving from yes...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.: Hello there, I have had this issue for a couple of months now and trying to fix it is driving me insane, I have searched the internet, asked supports and still no solution. I have spoken with xbox who couldn't sort it but then forza horizon 4 support told me to speak to xbox....
  5. Unable to share Forza Horizon 4 with different account on same device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to share Forza Horizon 4 with different account on same device: Hi I own Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 bought ultimate edition outright not through game pass but would like to allow my son to play the game through his own account on the same laptop, i.e. I don't want his gameplay to affect my stats / progress. With other games that...
  6. Online in Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online in Forza Horizon 4: I got problem with online in Forza Horizon 4, the NAT connection is ok but server connection is blocked, thats the problem of going online. Solutions that were mentioned in official instructions doesn't work....
  7. can I install the same microsoft store game (Forza Horizon 4) on two different computers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I install the same microsoft store game (Forza Horizon 4) on two different computers...: I would really like to purchase this game but I'm unsure of the Microsoft store games policy on cloud saving. I know you can go between computer and console but I want to know if the game will even install on two computers with the same account? my desktop isn't linked to a...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...
  10. The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store: Good afternoon! I want to pre-order in Windows store game Forza Horizon 4 Do I need to purchase a subscription Xbox Live to play online on the PC? Or enough to buy only the game?...