Windows 10: Playing Time popup

Discus and support Playing Time popup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently had a popup which is now constantly appearing through all programs displaying "Playing Time: 30 minutes" and continues, 90, 120 and stops at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elliot G-71, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Playing Time popup

I recently had a popup which is now constantly appearing through all programs displaying "Playing Time: 30 minutes" and continues, 90, 120 and stops at "Over 18 minutes" in 30 minute intervals in the top right side of my monitor. I've checked all my video players, all windows settings throughout the PC and cannot find any setting to disable this. It is becoming annoying. I also do not have any game activities on my PC. Can anyone assist with this issue?

:)

Elliot G-71, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Playing Time popup

Headphones and Speakers are playing at the same time

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website in compatibility
    mode. Both Display driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Sound, game controllers and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Playing Time popup

1. Playing Time popup - Similar Threads - Playing popup

2. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  3. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  4. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  5. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  6. PC randomly blue screens only when playing roblox. .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly blue screens only when playing roblox. .: Anyone know the issue for this? When I play games like r6 cod or fortnite this never happens. My pc will just freeze then blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-randomly-blue-screens-only-when-playing-roblox/c687b714-68c1-4995-a5da-6cad0a62ece7
  7. my Refurbished Len.Thnkpad T430 has CD/DVD playerburner? but doesn't play & doesn't PopUp...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Refurbished Len.Thnkpad T430 has CD/DVD playerburner? but doesn't play & doesn't PopUp...: Got this refurbished T430 Thnkpad; has Cd/DVD Player burner? that doesn't respond in any way when Music CD inserted, no popup msgs, no notification of added anythng. Settings list no longer called "DEVICES" but hardware also won't call anythng a CD/DVD PLAYER/BURNER! This is...
  8. my Refurbished Len.Thnkpad T430 has CD/DVD playerburner? but doesn't play & doesn't PopUp...

my Refurbished Len.Thnkpad T430 has CD/DVD playerburner? but doesn't play & doesn't PopUp...: Got this refurbished T430 Thnkpad; has Cd/DVD Player burner? that doesn't respond in any way when Music CD inserted, no popup msgs, no notification of added anythng. Settings list no longer called "DEVICES" but hardware also won't call anythng a CD/DVD PLAYER/BURNER! This is...
  9. play-button keyboard: change the display time of controls-popup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    play-button keyboard: change the display time of controls-popup?: Hi, When I use the play-button on my keyboard (logitech k270), a little controls-popup appears and it dissapears in a few seconds. I would like to shorten that few to ... say 1, but I don't know where to look in the reg. Can someone help me in the right direction?...
  10. Windows 10 plays the asterisk sound every few minutes during usage without any popup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 plays the asterisk sound every few minutes during usage without any popup.: Every few minutes during any type of usage windows 10 plays a notification (asterisk) sound but no pop or notification is shown. The make things worse the GUI also freezes for ~100 ms which is very irritating if you play a game or just move the cursor. If I idly sit at the...