Windows 10: Playing Time popup

Discus and support Playing Time popup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently had a popup which is now constantly appearing through all programs displaying "Playing Time: 30 minutes" and continues, 90, 120 and stops at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elliot G-71, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Playing Time popup

I recently had a popup which is now constantly appearing through all programs displaying "Playing Time: 30 minutes" and continues, 90, 120 and stops at "Over 18 minutes" in 30 minute intervals in the top right side of my monitor. I've checked all my video players, all windows settings throughout the PC and cannot find any setting to disable this. It is becoming annoying. I also do not have any game activities on my PC. Can anyone assist with this issue?

:)

Elliot G-71, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Playing Time popup

Headphones and Speakers are playing at the same time

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website in compatibility
    mode. Both Display driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Sound, game controllers and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Playing Time popup

1. Playing Time popup - Similar Threads - Playing popup

2. Computer crashes with Critcal_Process_Died and Unexpeced_store_exception when playing some...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes with Critcal_Process_Died and Unexpeced_store_exception when playing some...: Ok, so when I play some steam games, occasionally my computer will blue screen with the critical process died or unexpected store exception errors. When this happens it says to wait while it collects information, but that percentage never leaves 0 for me, even after hours of...
  3. Laptop plays sound over HDMI display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop plays sound over HDMI display: I have my Nintendo Switch connected to my laptop (Alienware 17) via HDMI. As of today, when I turn on the console, the laptop monitor displays the image of the Switch, but the audio from a browser or anything else still plays instead of the sounds from the Switch. There is no...
  4. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Dell XPS 15, the volume slider that usually showed by itself, now shows up with a play-pause control window (see the picture). I must've pressed some wrong keys and since then it doesn't go away. It does so only in chrome though. So when...
  5. Computer Speakers Not Playing Sound But Headphones Do

Computer Speakers Not Playing Sound But Headphones Do: My desktop speakers are not playing sound. The drivers are up to date and they are set as my default playback device in sound settings. I used to be able to switch between my speakers and my headset on the task bar, but now only "speakers" are shown and I can't switch to my...
  6. Flixter Movies and Google Play on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flixter Movies and Google Play on Windows 10: I've just had an email to say that Flixter Movies is closing and all films are transferring to Google Movies. How do I get Google Movies to work on Windows 10 to enable me to get to my ones that are transferring?...
  7. Why has the “Windows Start-up Sound” Stopped playing on “Most” but Not All, of the “Start”...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why has the “Windows Start-up Sound” Stopped playing on “Most” but Not All, of the “Start”...: Why has the “Windows Start-up Sound” Stopped playing on “Most” but Not All, of the “Start” of my Windows 10 PC’s. But it Still plays on All “System Restarts” It is Enabled in “Control Panel – Sounds – Sounds. Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 (OS Build 17134)...
  8. CD/DVD+-RW will not play.

CD/DVD+-RW will not play.: It worked fine before I updated to Windows 10. I've tried everything I read but still no success. I've uninstalled and rebooted comp (nothing). I look in the DIRECTORY and it is there. I right click and can open it, but it still will not read the disk. I ran a hardware scan...
  9. Windows Photos App cannot play .mkv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos App cannot play .mkv: Yes, it cannot play .mkv files. I am aware that they can be converted to another format but I simply dont want to. So my question is: Can I make it run .mkv? Or better yet - Can I make videos be played in an external program like MPC-HC for example? Or at the very least -...
  10. Windows 10 plays the asterisk sound every few minutes during usage without any popup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 plays the asterisk sound every few minutes during usage without any popup.: Every few minutes during any type of usage windows 10 plays a notification (asterisk) sound but no pop or notification is shown. The make things worse the GUI also freezes for ~100 ms which is very irritating if you play a game or just move the cursor. If I idly sit at the...