Windows 10: Playing triple A game get blue/orange screen

Discus and support Playing triple A game get blue/orange screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While i am playing halfway the pc hangs and goes to orange or blhe screen.The error is bugcode ndis_driver . I try on moat of the triple title game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by calvinyip1c, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Playing triple A game get blue/orange screen

While i am playing halfway the pc hangs and goes to orange or blhe screen.The error is bugcode ndis_driver . I try on moat of the triple title game which my laptop can support but why i am getting this.I dont overclock cpu or gpu or any of those othsr stuff.Pls help.

:)

calvinyip1c, Sep 13, 2018
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Playing triple A game get blue/orange screen [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 13, 2018
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 13, 2018
  4. iuppiter Win User

Playing triple A game get blue/orange screen

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

iuppiter, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Playing triple A game get blue/orange screen

1. Playing triple A game get blue/orange screen - Similar Threads - Playing triple game

2. Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games: I built my PC 4 years ago and hadn't had a problem, until about 4-5 months ago when I started getting BSoDs around once a week to once every two weeks, I have tried a multitude of different solutions to no avail, the errors only happen when I am playing various games i will...
  3. Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games: I built my PC 4 years ago and hadn't had a problem, until about 4-5 months ago when I started getting BSoDs around once a week to once every two weeks, I have tried a multitude of different solutions to no avail, the errors only happen when I am playing various games i will...
  4. I get blue screens when i play games

I get blue screens when i play games: So i have a gaming computer and i seem to have this issue a lot but recently its been bad where i cant run any type of game for more then 30min or a i get a bluescreen. Ive tried to uninstall updates, ive tried to get the lastest updates etc. Everytime ive gotten a bluescreen...
  5. Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games: So far this issue has only occurred while playing games. It has happened while playing League of Legends and They Are Billions, not sure if the game matters. While playing the games, my computer crashes and gives me the blue screen with the : face and says the...
  6. Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games: So far this issue has only occurred while playing games. It has happened while playing League of Legends and They Are Billions, not sure if the game matters. While playing the games, my computer crashes and gives me the blue screen with the : face and says the...
  7. Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games

8. Keep getting blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled when playing a game: i am getting the blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled at random times recently it only happens after a few hours of the computer being on. I have ran scans in the command prompt,memory scan, and restarted many times. I checked all my drivers they are all up to date and my...
  9. Getting blue screen every time i play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blue screen every time i play a game: I have a acer predator laptop, and recently I’ve been getting these blue screen whenever I play. Sometimes I get different codes. The most consistent one is critical process died. I ran a memory test with windows tool and it said there’s not a problem. I also checked my ssd...
  10. Blue/Orange screen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue/Orange screen errors: Hey everyone, So a month ago I bought my first PC and since day 1 I have been getting a bunch of random BSOD errors (and some orange SODs as well). I am using an ASUS Zenbook UX303UB, and these are some of the errors I've gotten: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...