Windows 10: Playing tunes: some tunes have a raspy sound (sometimes)

Discus and support Playing tunes: some tunes have a raspy sound (sometimes) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whether playing tunes from a website or an app, once in a while a tune will start off with a raspy sound. If I hit "Pause," then play again, the tune... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nisko, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Nisko Win User

Playing tunes: some tunes have a raspy sound (sometimes)

Whether playing tunes from a website or an app, once in a while a tune will start off with a raspy sound. If I hit "Pause," then play again, the tune will not sound raspy. If I skip to the next tune, it will not sound raspy. If I play the same tune again at a later time, it will not sound raspy. It seems like interrupting the tune corrects the problem. I've uninstalled the sound drivers - then scanned for changes and reinstalled the drivers. Same problem. Any suggestions?

:)

Nisko, Aug 12, 2020
  2. PatKlohn Win User

No sound for youtube but i-tunes work

I am unable to get sound for youtube, accuradio, but can get sound playing my music in I-tunes. I did the speaker check and there is sound. What am I missing here. I have windows 10 and everything is updated.

PatKlohn, Aug 12, 2020
  3. I-tune

I am having problem accessing I-tune store. Ran I-tune diagnosis and message secure link to itune failed. Using Window 10 wifi connection. Apple support believe that I need to use wire connection to access itune. Any suggestion.

BumpiestGull969, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Playing tunes: some tunes have a raspy sound (sometimes)

I TUNES

I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT MY I TUNES STOPPED WORKING ON WINDOWS 10. GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS?

YOLANDASALAZAR2, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Playing tunes: some tunes have a raspy sound (sometimes)

1. Playing tunes: some tunes have a raspy sound (sometimes) - Similar Threads - Playing tunes tunes

2. Norton tune up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Norton tune up: Hello, I'm trying to get a Norton Tune up for my PC. Their tech support guy tells me i don't have the required admin rights on my home personal laptop. This is the text he gave me... "I need you to connect with the Microsoft support and ask for the administrative rights over...
  3. Norton tune up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Norton tune up: Hello, I'm trying to get a Norton Tune up for my PC. Their tech support guy tells me i don't have the required admin rights on my home personal laptop. This is the text he gave me... "I need you to connect with the Microsoft support and ask for the administrative rights over...
  4. Metallic Sound with JBL Tune 115 BT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metallic Sound with JBL Tune 115 BT: Hello you all!I have a problem with my headphones JBL Tune 115bt. Every time I try to join a Microsoft-Teams or Zoom-Meeting alle I hear are weird metallic sound. The platform doesn’t really matter, but I don’t hear any of the other participants. The sound is hard to stand so...
  5. Metallic Sound with JBL Tune 115 BT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Metallic Sound with JBL Tune 115 BT: Hello you all!I have a problem with my headphones JBL Tune 115bt. Every time I try to join a Microsoft-Teams or Zoom-Meeting alle I hear are weird metallic sound. The platform doesn’t really matter, but I don’t hear any of the other participants. The sound is hard to stand so...
  6. Metallic Sound with JBL Tune 115 BT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I tunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    I tunes: I tunes opens but I cant get media player to record like in the past.I tunes said it is a microsoft issue.please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tunes/65198095-c077-4c52-a3bb-5feb98084c81
  8. I-tune

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I-tune: I am having problem accessing I-tune store. Ran I-tune diagnosis and message secure link to itune failed. Using Window 10 wifi connection. Apple support believe that I need to use wire connection to access itune. Any suggestion....
  9. Windows 10 Startup sound Tune

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Startup sound Tune: Should there be a MS Windows sound tune at start up? If so, It's not happening on my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-startup-sound-tune/86a0d4b6-875f-4c74-9a70-4966f277d003
  10. I TUNES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I TUNES: I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT MY I TUNES STOPPED WORKING ON WINDOWS 10. GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-tunes/fdf8ef63-e705-4b79-b1fd-2c41a08c8aed