Windows 10: PLAYING VIDEO IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support PLAYING VIDEO IN WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; VIDEOS 720P OR ANYONE CAN'T NO CLEAR DISPLAY.IT'S DRAGGING UP AND DOWN.IT'S SOUND OK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RASIAH GNANAGURU, Nov 16, 2019.

1. PLAYING VIDEO IN WINDOWS 10

VIDEOS 720P OR ANYONE CAN'T NO CLEAR DISPLAY.IT'S DRAGGING UP AND DOWN.IT'S SOUND OK

:)

RASIAH GNANAGURU, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 16, 2019
  3. ZacharyF Win User
    Videos not playing

Hi,

I am also having an issue with my videos not playing on any browser for windows 10. So I followed the steps that you listed for the video option but there is
    no folder called Display Drivers. There are folders called display adapters and disk drivers however. Maybe I should uninstall one of those?

Thanks

Zach

ZacharyF, Nov 16, 2019
  4. PLAYING VIDEO IN WINDOWS 10

video playback issue after windows 10 update

Hi Mark,

Corrupted software and/or driver issues could be the reasons why you're experiencing problems when playing videos. We suggest that you try these steps, then check if the issue persists:

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

PLAYING VIDEO IN WINDOWS 10

1. PLAYING VIDEO IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - PLAYING VIDEO

2. My Wifi always cuts out when my computer is using more power. Usually when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi always cuts out when my computer is using more power. Usually when playing video games.: I have an MSI GS66 Stealth core i7 10750h RTX 2070 max q. Wi-Fi adapter is an Intel AX201. I've been dealing with this issue since the pc was new. I've had other problems with it like not being able to cast to my TV when my old laptop could, yet I can cast to a chrome stick....
  3. My Wifi always cuts out when my computer is using more power. Usually when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi always cuts out when my computer is using more power. Usually when playing video games.: I have an MSI GS66 Stealth core i7 10750h RTX 2070 max q. Wi-Fi adapter is an Intel AX201. I've been dealing with this issue since the pc was new. I've had other problems with it like not being able to cast to my TV when my old laptop could, yet I can cast to a chrome stick....
  4. Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Video Games: Hi guys,I have a Zephyrus G14 2023 with a Ryzen 7, Radeon graphics, and 16GB of RAM. Every time I play Palworld, the computer crashes after around 10-30 minutes of play. The temps are fine, and all the drivers are up to date. I even did a clean installation for the drivers....
  5. Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Video Games

Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Video Games: Hi guys,I have a Zephyrus G14 2023 with a Ryzen 7, Radeon graphics, and 16GB of RAM. Every time I play Palworld, the computer crashes after around 10-30 minutes of play. The temps are fine, and all the drivers are up to date. I even did a clean installation for the drivers....
  6. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  7. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  8. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335
  10. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335