Windows 10: Playing videos audio stutter/buzzing and cause of mouse and operations to run slowly

Discus and support Playing videos audio stutter/buzzing and cause of mouse and operations to run slowly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Oddly I see an article - lots of comments, yet no real solutions... When playing videos it has this buzzing four consistent tones - video is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by In Pain, Feb 1, 2019.

1. In Pain Win User

Playing videos audio stutter/buzzing and cause of mouse and operations to run slowly

Oddly I see an article - lots of comments, yet no real solutions...

When playing videos it has this buzzing four consistent tones - video is interrupted in this playback

:)

In Pain, Feb 1, 2019
  2. MarkHirst Win User

Buzzing/ stuttering sound when playing audio or video files

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I am hearing a loud buzzing/stuttering sound when listening to any audio file and also during video files. I always listen to lots of music on my PC and it's driving me crazy. I find that help forums are littered with this
    problem. Please don't recommend me to use the sound troubleshooter or to update drivers as it doesn't work. I can't seem to find anyone on forums who has seemed to overcome this problem. Thinking of purchasing a Mac !

MarkHirst, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 very brief audio stutter/buzzing/glitching everywhere

I have a stutter buzz on a Dell 7559 laptop that is like what is discussed in this thread. Dell has no clue what to do about it. They changed the motherboard three times. All three do it. A friend has the same Dell. His does it too. Of the four
    samples no two do the buzz/stutter the same, and no machine is consistent about when it buzzes. The one I have now won't do it for hours and later does it every few dozen minutes. The lesson from this variation is that it is very hard to tell if an action,
    like updating drivers as many have tried, actually fixed it or just coincides with a period of no buzzes. I made a test signal of a low frequency, below the range of the laptop speakers. I used 92 Hz at max level. Play that and you don't hear the low frequency,
    but you will always hear the buzz/stutter when it happens. My theory is the audio hardware is not correctly set to async mode, which causes sample rate differences to be audible as buzzes. Is there a tool to read out how the audio DAC is set?

DavidCarlstrom, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Playing videos audio stutter/buzzing and cause of mouse and operations to run slowly

834e5206-26cf-43e1-a121-0fab5d3e1d44, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Playing videos audio stutter/buzzing and cause of mouse and operations to run slowly

1. Playing videos audio stutter/buzzing and cause of mouse and operations to run slowly - Similar Threads - Playing videos audio

2. Windows audio video mouse everything stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows audio video mouse everything stutters: I have amd 7600x, 32gb ram 4800MT/s, rtx 3060 12gb, 1 month old system I am facing same problem on window 11 and 10 Pro with all the lastest window update as of posting this question.Annoying party if there is songsaudio video micro stutters last for 1sec and mouse lag. As...
  3. Windows audio video mouse everything stutters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows audio video mouse everything stutters: I have amd 7600x, 32gb ram 4800MT/s, rtx 3060 12gb, 1 month old system I am facing same problem on window 11 and 10 Pro with all the lastest window update as of posting this question.Annoying party if there is songsaudio video micro stutters last for 1sec and mouse lag. As...
  4. Windows audio video mouse everything stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10

Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10: Hello, this issue first started appearing about 3 weeks ago after the latest windows update. When the issue occurs, the audio buzzes and video stutters briefly every half second. This issue persists until I restart my computer. After restarting, the issue may begin happening...
  6. Video and audio stuttering

Video and audio stuttering: I recently bought a brand new pc - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray Corsair DDR 4 64G 32Gx2 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler Special Edition for AM4 Asus PRIME X570-PRO A-DATA SSD 2TB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 2280 Corsair iCUE 465X RGB...
  7. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  8. Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  9. Video and Audio stuttering while playing music, videos and videogames

Video and Audio stuttering while playing music, videos and videogames: 3 weeks ago I noticed that my computer started stuttering for a second or less while playing music, videos and videogames. Video and audio will stutter for a brief period of time randomly almost always 5 minutes after I begin playing media or randomly every 20, 30, 60 minutes...
  10. Audio stutter buzzing glitching everywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio stutter buzzing glitching everywhere: Hello, First, have my specs: Asus X550LN, Nvidia 840M 2GB, Intel i7 4500U, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 64bit (upgraded from Windows 8.1 64 bit). So I've upgraded to Windows 10 relatively easily and without any serious issues besides the odd bug here and there. By far the most...