Windows 10: playing wild tangent games

Discus and support playing wild tangent games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; get error code DLL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-wild-tangent-games/4a30b2bb-35ac-477f-8897-0bbb89775d6c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WesStevens1, Sep 29, 2020.

1. playing wild tangent games

get error code DLL

:)

WesStevens1, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Jan101YD Win User

Wild Tangent Games won't play

I have upgraded to windows 10. Now some games on Wild Tangent Games won't play. They say my dpi settings are too high but when I go to change them, they are at 100%. How do I change them for the game?

Jan101YD, Sep 29, 2020
  3. UteKlein Win User
    Can not play Wild Tangent Games

I have played Wild Tangent Games for years but suddenly I get Error Messages when I try to download a game.

Wild Tangent insists that it is a Security Issue but Kaspersky checked it out and apparently its not their problem.

The Error Messages are 576,546,766,282 Could someone please help me with that?
    playing wild tangent games d85368bb-240a-4043-82d7-40e7b8a33199.png

UteKlein, Sep 29, 2020
  4. playing wild tangent games

Wild tangent games are not working in Windows 10

Wild Tangent games is not working AGAIN..someone suggested removing update KB3132372 and this seemed to solve the problem for a while. Now its happening again. Have uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing seems to work. Contacted microsoft..that was a waste
    of time. Any other ideas..please?

Original title: wild tangent games

andree roy, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

playing wild tangent games

1. playing wild tangent games - Similar Threads - playing wild tangent

2. Wild Tangent Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wild Tangent Games: Wild Tangent Games lets me play game for 30 minute trail period but once trail period over won't let me play game even though I purchased game. not sure if I'm missing an update or something else is wrong. I've tried uninstalling Wild Tangent Game app & reinstalling app but...
  3. Wild Tangent Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wild Tangent Games: Wild Tangent Games lets me play game for 30 minute trail period but once trail period over won't let me play game even though I purchased game. not sure if I'm missing an update or something else is wrong. I've tried uninstalling Wild Tangent Game app & reinstalling app but...
  4. Wild Tangent Games

Wild Tangent Games: I purchased several Wild Tangent Games & I tried playing 2 of the games I purchase. Those 2 games let me play for 30 minute trail period. When that time was up i had to close the games because time was up, But now I can't play the games I purchased. It tells me I need to...
  5. Wild Tangent Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wild Tangent Games: I purchased several Wild Tangent Games & I tried playing 2 of the games I purchase. Those 2 games let me play for 30 minute trail period. When that time was up i had to close the games because time was up, But now I can't play the games I purchased. It tells me I need to...
  6. Deleting a Folder - Wild Tangent Games

Deleting a Folder - Wild Tangent Games: I have uninstalled Wild Tangent Games. But I saw some remaining files which I successfully deleted except for 1 folder inside Program Files x86. Note: I was able to view some of them from View > Options > Folder Options View - Hidden files and folders - Show hidden files,...
  7. wild tangent app not able to re install on win 10

wild tangent app not able to re install on win 10: i had to delete the app and i cannot reinstall the app at all https://stackpathdownload.wildgames.com/Gamesapp/TouchPointInstallers/wildgames/Setup-wildgames!164a2f1f4854498cba74febc61b977e2.exe does not work because my browsers say it is not secure. Help! Kelly karp...
  8. Wild Tangent games won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wild Tangent games won't load: This problem started in Aug. 2019 with the WT update on Aug. 17th. None of the games I've bought nor the games I tried to play with their Wild Coins would load. Their tech help was useless as I had already tried all their suggestions and stated so when submitting my help...
  9. wild tangent games

in Windows 10 Customization
    wild tangent games: I deleted it by mistake can I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wild-tangent-games/455b62d9-aab3-459d-9118-fe94b7c3d51e
  10. Games won't load on Wild Tangent Gaming site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't load on Wild Tangent Gaming site: Is there something with Windows 10 that is preventing the Wild Tangent Game site from being able to load games? I keep getting an error message that states "WildTangent Games App has stopped working" - the game site states that it is being caused by Windows 10 Updates and...