Windows 10: Playing with volume via odd and even numbers.

Discus and support Playing with volume via odd and even numbers. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I cant increase the volume one by one. It only allows me to increase/decrease it by even numbers. Is there any codes/commands to fix this feature? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/namutenahii55, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Playing with volume via odd and even numbers.

I cant increase the volume one by one. It only allows me to increase/decrease it by even numbers. Is there any codes/commands to fix this feature?

I mean I want to set my volume to 25 or 15 or 50.

submitted by /u/namutenahii55
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/namutenahii55, Aug 6, 2020

2. Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Aug 6, 2020
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Playing with volume via odd and even numbers.

Page numbering after odd page break

In my book I want each new chapter to start on an odd page. At the end of a chapter I put in an odd page break. If that is from an odd page, it inserts a blank even page without a page number (which is what I want). It starts the next chapter on an odd page,
    as I want, but it provides no page number at the bottom of page. I want that page number to show. I tried inserting the page number manually as a footer, but that didn't work. What can I do?

Also, my book is divided into sections with several chapters in each. I used an odd page break to go to the next odd page for the section caption in the middle of the page. That worked okay with no page number showing and none of the blank even page.

HowardHallman, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Playing with volume via odd and even numbers.

1. Playing with volume via odd and even numbers. - Similar Threads - Playing volume via

2. Odd number pad behaviour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Odd number pad behaviour: Hello! Something odd has happened with my number pad over the last couple of weeks. I have the num lock on and this works for the numbers, but I cannot enter the plus, multiply or divide symbols without pressing shift at the same time. The minus symbol works okay. I have...
  3. Speaker volume adjustment doing odd things.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker volume adjustment doing odd things.: Hi, I was testing out a speaker to connect to my PC. Controlled with my phone, it seems fine. 0-100% volume is consistent. However, when trying to control the volume via PC, there would be a weird phenomenon.When the volume is set to 0-30%, it would be really loud. When it...
  4. What decides a volume number

What decides a volume number: Running Windows 10 20H2 on two PCs. I am puzzled by the definitions displayed by diskpart list volume. I attach the two displayed contents of 'list volume'. [img] [img] It is mainly the first of these that I am puzzled by. Both machines are, as far as I can tell, cabled...
  5. Odd and Even page problems

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Odd and Even page problems: I'm writing a book. Chapter 1 begins with page 1, which is an odd page footer. There are 8 preceding pages, and I would expect page 1 to begin with an odd page footer too, becuase it is the 1st page of the book and must be on the right. BUT, the first page beins with an even...
  6. Windows 10 volume odd numbers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 volume odd numbers: Hi I have a problem on my laptop, it's a lenovo. When I increase my volume on my keyboard, when I click once it'll go up 2. So if my volume was at 14 it'll go to 16 and from 16 to 18. This is really annoying because I just HAVE to have my volume at 15. I know I can adjust...
  7. Odd volume issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Odd volume issue: I've got a strange little big on my user on my pc. This doesn't happen on the second user, it works as intended. When I use keyboard shortcuts the volume bar popup appears in the top left and changes as expected, moves up, down, mutes. But it doesn't actually control the...
  8. Volume icon keeps disappearing even after I fix it via HideSCAVolume

Volume icon keeps disappearing even after I fix it via HideSCAVolume: As the title says, the volume icon keeps disappearing from the tray bar! I know what the fix is - to re-enable the volume icon at the tray bar from the settings, though this button is grayed out in my case, and the fix for it is changing the value of "HideSCAVolume" at the...
  9. Odd sound played at startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Odd sound played at startup: Hello! For the past couple of days i've been hearing this odd 8 bit style sound playing at startup: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vns0l258g2b6jpo/odd__sound.mp4/file Does anything know what is causing this ?...
  10. Odd Numbering on Attachments from Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Numbering on Attachments from Mail: I've seen this question asked a few times on the Microsoft answers site but nobody seemed to get a resolution: whenever I download an attachment from an email account using the Windows 10 Mail app, it automatically adds a string of numbers in square brackets to the file. For...