Windows 10: Playlist editor/creator

Discus and support Playlist editor/creator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In a nutshell lm looking for a playlist editor that allow me to organise and edit large playlists of primariily video files. granted the ability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by auroken, Nov 7, 2019.

1. auroken Win User

Playlist editor/creator

In a nutshell lm looking for a playlist editor that allow me to organise and edit large playlists of primariily video files.

granted the ability exists with various players to do this like WMP and PotPlayer for instance the problem is that the library is so large that it either takes significantly time to load items which sometimes crashes midway while adding. now l have found a temporary solution in an app aptly named Playlist Editor which has bypassed the issues of significant loading times while dragging and dropping items into playlists ready for saving however l plan to update the playlists with newer files and the editor doesnt seem to have the ability to skip items that have already been edited or allow for removing of duplicate enteries.

basically put lm looking for something a little more functional that allows for me to remove duplicate entries and or skip already added content which allows me to save to a format that PotPlayer supports *.pls seems to have no issues loading (though my perferred player does support *.m3u which didnt work as the app only supports playlist creation in either *.m3u or *.pls format).

any recommendations would be greatfully appreciated.

:)

auroken, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Sasha100 Win User

WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Nov 7, 2019
  3. WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER PLAYLIST SEARCH

As of now, the option that you wanted for Windows Media Player is currently not available. We suggest that you send us a feedback regarding this concern so we could better improve how Windows Media Player works. To send a feedback, click
    here.

For now, you may also follow this steps on how to find which Playlist a particular song is placed:

• Click on one of your Playlists.
    • Go to the Search box, and then type the title of the song.

If the song is on that particular Playlist, it would show up.

If the song is not on the Playlist, you would get a message: There are no items matching "Title of the song" in this view.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Ruizell Rey, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Playlist editor/creator

Unable to Update to Creators update

Hi Farzin,

To know more about your concern with Creators Update, please clarify the following:

• Are you still experiencing the same issue on your computer?
    • Have you tried the suggested steps provided above?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Playlist editor/creator

1. Playlist editor/creator - Similar Threads - Playlist editor creator

2. Playlist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Playlist: I'm not able to create a playlist in WMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playlist/b9a27ef7-6178-4a95-8670-79817398168c
  3. Playlist Mystery

Playlist Mystery: I operate on Win10 and organize / listen to my digital audio library thru Windows Media Player. New computer. Copied / pasted music folder to new PC. Same location. Copied playlist files. When opened on new PC, they open fine. When file tries to play, it shoots me this error:...
  4. Screensaver playlist?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver playlist?: I know that it isn't possible now, but I want to have multiple screensavers play in sequence. [This is not the same as a pictures slideshow, where it will only rotate image files .jpg, .gif, etc. in a specified folder and it will rotate all in that folder, it won't let you...
  5. Music Playlists

Music Playlists: I have a couple of hundred playlists. They are customized to show "Artist" "Genre" & "Length" only. When I changed my folder icon they all went back to showing all the columns I don't need! I have tried but failed to find a way to customize all my playlists in bulk! If...
  6. Can't create playlist

Can't create playlist: On groove music i can't create a playlist. If I click the + next to the playlists it opens the dialog box. Then I type the name of the playlist and click on "create playlist" and the button goes gray and nothing happens. It doesn't freeze, because i can carry on editing the...
  7. DLNA - Playlists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DLNA - Playlists: We Have a Samsung TV which supports DLNA & we use it extensively to stream videos and music from our Windows 10 PC to our Samsung TV. We have a growing library to stream and would like to create Playlists. Playlists can be created in Windows Media Player but, my question is,...
  8. put a playlist on a flashdrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    put a playlist on a flashdrive: trying to make a playlist on flashdrive to play in auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/put-a-playlist-on-a-flashdrive/fe51953d-668c-4a08-8aa2-e69e56881011
  9. Video Creator/Editor Software for W10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Creator/Editor Software for W10?: What's a good FREE video editing software that helps me import a recording of myself, so I can add an intro, and add text during certain stages through the video etc? Thanks*Smile 27491
  10. WMP Will Not Save Playlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP Will Not Save Playlist: I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the...