Windows 10: Playlist

Discus and support Playlist in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm not able to create a playlist in WMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playlist/b9a27ef7-6178-4a95-8670-79817398168c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FabBoss486, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Playlist

I'm not able to create a playlist in WMP

:)

FabBoss486, Aug 8, 2021

2. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even purchased Uniconverter). Unfortunately, I have never been able to produce a Cd which will play on a car audio system and display song names, artist, etc. on the player screen. Can someone please outline a step by step procedure for either beginning with an existing playlist, or creating one, then continuing through all of the steps necessary to produce a playable Cd with track and artist info displayed.

Win version 10 (10240)

larryinmissouri, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Sasha100 Win User
    WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Aug 8, 2021
  4. Playlist

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER PLAYLIST SEARCH

As of now, the option that you wanted for Windows Media Player is currently not available. We suggest that you send us a feedback regarding this concern so we could better improve how Windows Media Player works. To send a feedback, click
    here.

For now, you may also follow this steps on how to find which Playlist a particular song is placed:

• Click on one of your Playlists.
    • Go to the Search box, and then type the title of the song.

If the song is on that particular Playlist, it would show up.

If the song is not on the Playlist, you would get a message: There are no items matching "Title of the song" in this view.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Ruizell Rey, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

Playlist

1. Playlist - Similar Threads - Playlist

2. Problems with new windows media player playlists removing unselected songs in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with new windows media player playlists removing unselected songs in windows 11: I have been using Windows Media Player for a long time with my collection of mp3 files. The old version is called Windows Media Player Legacy in Windows 11. The new version is called Windows Media Player. Occasionally, I like to make a playlist of all my songs and remove...
  3. Problems with new windows media player playlists removing unselected songs in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with new windows media player playlists removing unselected songs in windows 11: I have been using Windows Media Player for a long time with my collection of mp3 files. The old version is called Windows Media Player Legacy in Windows 11. The new version is called Windows Media Player. Occasionally, I like to make a playlist of all my songs and remove...
  4. I can not create playlists in the Windows 10 Media Player app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not create playlists in the Windows 10 Media Player app.: I cannot create playlists in the Media Player app anymore. No matter how hard I try or how long I 'wait'. Please help..! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-create-playlists-in-the-windows-10-media/1c865272-220b-4d70-a26d-13dd4bc7a724
  5. I can not create playlists in the Windows 10 Media Player app.

I can not create playlists in the Windows 10 Media Player app.: I cannot create playlists in the Media Player app anymore. No matter how hard I try or how long I 'wait'. Please help..! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-create-playlists-in-the-windows-10-media/1c865272-220b-4d70-a26d-13dd4bc7a724
  6. I can not create playlists in the Windows 10 Media Player app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do you play a playlist in shuffle in Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you play a playlist in shuffle in Windows Media Player?: hi. i have several playlists i want to play the songs in on shuffle. however, in the playlist section i see no "shuffle and play" button. when i view by artist, there is a shuffle and play option: is there any way to shuffle and play a playlist or can i only shuffle and play...
  8. How do you play a playlist in shuffle in Windows Media Player?

How do you play a playlist in shuffle in Windows Media Player?: hi. i have several playlists i want to play the songs in on shuffle. however, in the playlist section i see no "shuffle and play" button. when i view by artist, there is a shuffle and play option: is there any way to shuffle and play a playlist or can i only shuffle and play...
  9. How to sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?

How to sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?: How do we sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?I think it used to be called Groove Music?If I have a playlist of 200 mp3 files from a lecture series in a random order as they are when added from a folder, the only way that I can see to reorder...
  10. How to sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?: How do we sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?I think it used to be called Groove Music?If I have a playlist of 200 mp3 files from a lecture series in a random order as they are when added from a folder, the only way that I can see to reorder...