Windows 10: Playlists Slow drop down

Discus and support Playlists Slow drop down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Ric. I discovered your willingness to help people by chance . I have a recent problem : in my windows media player ( vers 12.0.17134.441 ), I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IMAD A. AOUN, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Playlists Slow drop down

Hello Ric.

I discovered your willingness to help people by chance . I have a recent problem : in my windows media player ( vers 12.0.17134.441 ), I have to wait more than 2-3 minutes after opening the media player to see my playlists. The playlists ( more than 100 playlists ) drop down will appear after waiting for such a time .

This is newly happening.

Can you please help me out .

Thank you & Best Regards,

Imad A. Aoun

email : *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

IMAD A. AOUN, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Sasha100 Win User

WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Marc K. Win User
    Creating a new playlist

Hello Payne747,

Thank you for contributing to the Microsoft community!

To create a playlist like you described you can use your Zune software on your PC. Simply drag & drop files you want to have in your playlist into the playlist icon on the bottom left corner of the screen.

Unfortunately, you can't do so on the Windows Phone itself, but to ensure the feature is included in the future, please visit the following link and contribute to the suggestion list:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Kind Regards,

Marc K., Dec 3, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Playlists Slow drop down

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Playlists Slow drop down

1. Playlists Slow drop down - Similar Threads - Playlists Slow drop

2. favorites drop down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    favorites drop down: How do I delete items in the favorites dropdown? right click does not do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-drop-down/f9e481d7-94e9-4833-b146-6bd7ec44d525
  3. Win10 MP3 player (program) with drag and drop playlists?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 MP3 player (program) with drag and drop playlists?: Dear Everyone. Why, in Groove, you can't just open a playlist and drag'n'drop MP3s into it I've no idea but apparently you've got to put the MP3s for a playlist into a new folder, name the folder, then add the folder to Groove. Which means you're doing all the work for the...
  4. File drop down section isn't showing add to vlc playlist on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    File drop down section isn't showing add to vlc playlist on windows 10: I want to add multiple files to vlc playlist using keyboard like we do on windows 7 but the feature is missing. I want to use shortcut ALT+down arrow key for this....
  5. Drop down menus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drop down menus: My dropdown menus have started opening up with a black background with red lettering. How can I change that back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menus/dac605d0-faff-49f1-a627-7d3866cd754a
  6. 100% Disk Slowing Down Laptop After Dropping It?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% Disk Slowing Down Laptop After Dropping It?: I refently drppped my laptop on my carpet floor while it was running, and it seemed fine at first, but then it gave me a memory error and gave me all sorts of issues which I sorted out using chkdsk and allowing the laptop to basically fix itself, but now it is reporting 100%...
  7. A page dropping down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A page dropping down: When I pull up a page in internet explorer a flash happens like a page just minimized. Is that something with Windows or my computer? How do I know what it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-page-dropping-down/b8fe6579-b780-4996-b749-901661510941"
  8. Drop Down list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drop Down list: I made a drop list, so that it was easier for me to input data. I go to use the drop down arrow, to use the list I made, and nothing shows up. How can I use my own list I created? Thanks!...
  9. Scrolling/Drop Down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling/Drop Down: Has anyone else expererienced drop down box and scrolling issues since last window update? If so, it has taken me days to sort out, but finally simply switched USB port for wireless mouse and all is fixed. Have asked and answered in oine go to hopeffuly save others time....
  10. Right clicking and drop down lists are delayed/slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Right clicking and drop down lists are delayed/slow: Hi guys, I have a problem where right clicking and trying to open drop downs (i think called context menus). There is often a huge delay and unresponsiveness, but not crashes. In the video you'll see me try to open windows, and right clicking the sound icon, which opens...