Windows 10: Playready PC Runtime AMD64 install 2011 unable to uninstall

Discus and support Playready PC Runtime AMD64 install 2011 unable to uninstall in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Team: I have on old program originally installed in 2011 on Windows 10, that I am trying to uninstall, but I am getting an error and it will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MannyBejar, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Playready PC Runtime AMD64 install 2011 unable to uninstall

Dear Team:

I have on old program originally installed in 2011 on Windows 10, that I am trying to uninstall, but I am getting an error and it will not uninstall. It is called PlayReady PC runtime AMD64. I cannot find the program within the registry to remove it. When I try to uninstall conventionally, I receive an error, it is looking for this file:

PlayReady-971012-v1.3-x64-ENU.msi. I do not have this file on my computer, so I have not been able to uninstall.

Could someone advise how to manually uninstall this program? I believe it may be causing a slow boot, so I would like it removed.

:)

MannyBejar, Feb 3, 2020
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error - Win10

Anyone had this error installing any old games? 1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error

The game is COD 2 and am running Windows 10 x64.... am sure I have installed this on a previous Windows 10 build, tried a quick google though it's throwing up a load of old threads related to Windows XP

NdMk2o1o, Feb 3, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Playready PC Runtime AMD64 install 2011 unable to uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Playready PC Runtime AMD64 install 2011 unable to uninstall

I need more information on PlayReady 3.0.

Hi Puccha,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

What is Microsoft PlayReady technology?

The development of Microsoft PlayReady content access protection technology is the culmination of 10 years of innovation and more than $1B invested as a result of years of collaboration with the Studios, Entertainment industry,
    Broadcasters, Service Providers, and Mobile and CE industries. PlayReady is the premiere comprehensive content delivery and management solution for entertainment products and services.

What are the key features of Microsoft PlayReady?

Microsoft PlayReady technology allows:

• Seamless sharing of protected content among devices and between people.

• Support for a variety of business models, including rental, subscription, advertising, promotion, preloaded content and more.

• Support for audio, video, multimedia, eBooks, and other new content types on any device.

Key features include:

• Domains

• Embedded license

• Extended format support

• Silverlight support

• WMDRM Content support

• Industry standard cryptography AES and ECC (NIST P-256)

• Unified device porting kit

• Adopted by major standards at World Wide levels: DECE (UVVU), DASH

• Enables premium content without plug-ins in the browser using HTML5 EME and MPEG-DASH

• Key Rotation, Live TV, and Blackout support

• Software Development Kits for iOS and Android

More in detail, Microsoft PlayReady:

• Supports natively a wide range of audio and video codecs, including WMA, WMV, Dolby Digital +, AAC, AAC+, enhanced AAC+, and H.264.

• Is able to protect essentially any type of digital content — music, video, games, ringtones, images, and more.

• Has a tight integration with Microsoft platforms including Windows 8, Xbox, Windows Phone, Mediaroom, and Silverlight for Windows and Mac.

• Implements user domains and embedded licenses to facilitate legal distribution of content among devices.

• Is capable of Over-The-Air (OTA) delivery of content and licenses.

• Allows side-loading of content from Windows PCs.

• Microsoft PlayReady is backwards compatible with WMDRM10. Mobile handsets, set-top boxes and other devices built with PlayReady technology can decrypt content protected with WMDRM10. In addition, PlayReady
      features such as domains and embedded licenses may be applied to content originally protected with WMDRM10.
    • Has a permanent breach management service with dedicated response team.

Please refer to the link below for more information.

Microsoft PlayReady - Home

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Playready PC Runtime AMD64 install 2011 unable to uninstall

1. Playready PC Runtime AMD64 install 2011 unable to uninstall - Similar Threads - Playready Runtime AMD64

2. Microsoft:mac 2011

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft:mac 2011: How do I migrate Microsoft:mac 2011 to a new Mac? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoftmac-2011/72ca3637-3ddd-45e5-afbc-2696c74634e3
  3. Unable to Uninstall Programs - Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Uninstall Programs - Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class: Hi,When I try to uninstall programs I am getting a popup that says: Error Runtime Error at 7:841 SWbemObjectSet: Invalid Class& as a result I can't uninstall anything.Can someone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?Running Windows 10 Pro - 21H1 OS Build...
  4. Unable to uninstall files I've installed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall files I've installed: I think I need some sort of permissions but my profile is supposedly an administrator account. Its also the only profile on my computer, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! submitted by /u/uranus_the_planet4 [link] [comments]...
  5. Playready content doesnt work

in Windows 10 Support
    Playready content doesnt work: I cannot find any test pages other than this page. https://bitmovin.com/demos/drm I get the below error. Video decoder or demuxer had an error with the content (PLAYBACK_VIDEO_DECODING_ERROR) When I try to play on netflix in edge I get error code d7361-1253, I am on clean...
  6. Unable to install or uninstall programs.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to install or uninstall programs.: Hi, i did something stupid and changed the ownership and permissions of the folder "C:\Windows" and now some programs don't work and I'm unable to install or uninstall programs. I tried the installer troubleshooter and it did not work. Also i tried resetting the permissions...
  7. MapPoint 2011

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MapPoint 2011: I have purchased a new computer and wish to transfer a previous electronic copy of MapPoint 2011 onto it. Can this be done? I have my product key from original purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mappoint-2011/aede671f-2999-4ff7-9f5d-cf2b598de505"
  8. Revit 2011?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Revit 2011?: Will Microsoft 10 run Revit 2011? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revit-2011/c4c0365f-a6d5-4ba0-919b-93335a17e2d4
  9. Update with amd64 installing on an Intel PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update with amd64 installing on an Intel PC?: Why is Windows update installing this Feature update to windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-04 on a PC with an Intel CPU? What's in this update? I've been unable to find anything about it but have found posts about the previous 2019-03 release having issues with failing to...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled installation package AMD64.msi, how can I re-install it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally uninstalled installation package AMD64.msi, how can I re-install it?: Accidentally uninstalled installation package AMD64.msi, how can I re-install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/accidentally-uninstalled-installation-package/3bd2e52b-ecbd-43e8-92d3-340775b659de

Users found this page by searching for:

1. playready installer