Windows 10: Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features

Discus and support Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys. I made a macro recorder a few months ago and there was an article about it: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/autom...ork-playstatic Finally i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by regex, Oct 19, 2018.

1. regex Win User

Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features

Hey guys. I made a macro recorder a few months ago and there was an article about it:
    https://www.thewindowsclub.com/autom...ork-playstatic
    Finally i'm done with the next version *Party
    Here is a sort list of new features:
    -7 more task type that Playstatic can record and play
    -It is possible now to record special keyboard keys like windows key, alt, F1-F12 etc. Playstatic will catch every shortcut and it can replay it.
    -A new feature called Events at the Run tasks page. The user can create one or more events, and they will be triggered automatically and play his task list when the right shortcut pressed.
    -Dramatically improved the performance of the application.
    Full changelog is here:
    https://pastebin.com/kJMx8uT8
    See in action:
    [youtube]z0Cja0YTykA[/youtube]
    You can download here:
    https://playstatic.weebly.com/
    Contact me if you have a question or a suggestion *Wink

:)

regex, Oct 19, 2018
  2. RoboX Win User

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Oct 19, 2018
  3. MaryAliceC, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features

Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features

1. Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features - Similar Threads - Playstatic Free macro

2. Mouse with Macro Recorder example?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse with Macro Recorder example?: I am trying to implement the macro recorder that is built into the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. So far, I have been able to manually type in keystrokes and mouse clicks. I am looking to accomplish 2 more things: 1 A recorder that records what I actually do in real...
  3. Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule: I've been using Perfect Automation, but after the last update it quit inputting keyboards strokes. I have 3 or 4 scheduled operations I run where I open one program, tab to a preselected button, press it, copy the output, close that program, open another, paste, then tab and...
  4. Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!: I just bought the Office Home & Student 2019. I have several macros I run but, when I opened the spreadsheets, Macros and Record Macro were greyed out! HOW do I get to Record and Execute my macros??? 169174
  5. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Macro recorder in other apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Macro recorder in other apps: Hi This didn't fit in any other categories so I put it here. I've just received a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 as a birthday gift and after finding out that there was the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center and I found out that there was a macro recorder embedded...
  6. Camera records 1 second

Camera records 1 second: Can I retrieve my video? I recorded 30 minutes worth and the camera only recorded 1 second. I am Highly upset because it was an important video and I can't recreate that moment. So please tell me that there's away that I can obtain the rest of that video that it's hidden...
  7. Advanced SystemCare 12 Free question

Advanced SystemCare 12 Free question: Hi all. I use to use CCleaner to help remove junk etc from my windows 7/8.1. I came across a programme called iobit Advanced SystemCare 12 Free, has any one used this before? Just want to know if using these types of software could do more harm than good? Any one use...
  8. Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?: I'm using a program called Macro Recorder and was setting it up in a Virtual Desktop in order to continue working on the main desktop. the problem is that when I open Macro Recorder it is executing the macro on which Desktop I'm on and not JUST on the Virtual 2nd Window. If...
  9. Advance Programs & Features is blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Advance Programs & Features is blank: Hello, I'm runing a Windows 10 pro x64, 1709 and I can't install the component to have remote server administration. The optional program feature is blank. I've tried several "fixes & solutions" (WinFix 10, Microsoft "Fix It" tool, sfc /scannow, some manual updates...) none...
  10. Win 8 Advance Features On or Off?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 8 Advance Features On or Off?: I have a MSI 970 Gaming motherboard. There is a option in the BIOS to enable or disable Windows 8 Advance Features. Should I enable this even tho I'm running Windows 10 ? 6845