Windows 10: PlayStation 4 Beta 3.50 Update brings Remote Play to PC and Mac

Discus and support PlayStation 4 Beta 3.50 Update brings Remote Play to PC and Mac in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our beta program for PlayStation 4’s next major system software update, version 3.50 (codenamed MUSASHI), kicks off tomorrow. If you signed up for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

PlayStation 4 Beta 3.50 Update brings Remote Play to PC and Mac

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...tures-detailed

:)

Brink, Feb 29, 2016

2. Playstation 4 remote play

Hello Allan,

Several factors such as slow Internet connection, video card driver compatibility, or a possible Remote Play application error could be causing this issue. For us to isolate this, we advise that you set up the Remote Play application again and see if it
    will work.

Let us know how it turns out.

Lizette Ags, Feb 29, 2016
  3. Playstation 4 remote play

I was having this exact problem on my MacBook Pro and stumbled across this thread. I did some research and determined that it was location services scanning for nearby Wi-Fi networks to approximate my location every few minutes. I turned off location services
    and the stuttering hasn't happened since. I realize we're using completely different devices and operating systems, but maybe try going into Windows' privacy settings and disabling location services?

Derek Kepner, Feb 29, 2016
Thema:

PlayStation 4 Beta 3.50 Update brings Remote Play to PC and Mac

1. PlayStation 4 Beta 3.50 Update brings Remote Play to PC and Mac - Similar Threads - PlayStation Beta Update

2. Restart PC 3-4 times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart PC 3-4 times a day: My PC closes down and restarts 3-4 times a day. I get a code stating critical instruction corruption. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-pc-3-4-times-a-day/e361b06e-5f9f-49cf-8db8-2dd5a1cda16f
  3. Playstation 4 controller mic and sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playstation 4 controller mic and sound: Is there any way to plug your headset into the ps4 controller, and have the headset work? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playstation-4-controller-mic-and-sound/778f3edc-54ad-4459-b76e-0b665aa026e2
  4. Playing a MAC file on W10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing a MAC file on W10 PC: I've got windows 10 on my PC. I have a neighbor that has a MAC using it for their security system. They gave me a USB drive to show the people trying to break in to their front door so I could see what happened. I cannot convert the seven MAC .mp4 files to view on my PC. I...
  5. Remote access phishing on Mac

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote access phishing on Mac: Hi, I fell for a phishing attack today, where I was tricked into accessing a remote pc server via the Microsoft rpc 10 Apple app on a Macbook. It was an AWS server. The attacker got access to a crypto wallet with a little money in it. I know, I am dumb and yes, I am...
  6. Can not connect to a remote PC from MAC

Can not connect to a remote PC from MAC: I have 2 Macs. I'm on my home network, haven't set-tup a Remote Desktop Gateway and used 127.0.0.1 instead. Connecting from the first one to a Win 10 PC works fine, connection from the second with identical settings results in "We couldn't connect to the remote PC because...
  7. Black Ops 3 Beta on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Ops 3 Beta on PC: If you own Call of Duty: Ghosts, Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare on PC the Beta is in your Steam library. PC only: If you own Black Ops 2, Ghosts, or Advanced Warfare on Steam, you get access to BO3Beta | Charlie INTEL Runs ok on the new Build 10532. 19164
  8. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?: Am thinking of investing in one of sims 3 or 4. Thought it might be a good game to get into and might be something my young son can enjoy too. I don’t see much point in just getting the base game as so many features are missing. So will get a few expansions too. But does...
  9. BSOD when playing P3D v 3 and 4

BSOD when playing P3D v 3 and 4: I am getting random BSOD's or freeze up of my computer when playing Prepar3D v 3 and v4. Dump file attached. John 89317
  10. Can't manage to connect a second Playstation 3 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't manage to connect a second Playstation 3 controller: I have 2 Playstation 3 controllers that I would like to use to play games on my laptop. I managed to install the first one following a guide about "ScpServer" to install it as a "Controller XBOX 360 For Windows" and it works perfectly. When I try to use the second one it...