Windows 10: PlayStation 4 Beta 3.50 Update brings Remote Play to PC and Mac

Discus and support PlayStation 4 Beta 3.50 Update brings Remote Play to PC and Mac in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our beta program for PlayStation 4’s next major system software update, version 3.50 (codenamed MUSASHI), kicks off tomorrow. If you signed up for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

PlayStation 4 Beta 3.50 Update brings Remote Play to PC and Mac

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...tures-detailed

:)

Brink, Feb 29, 2016

2. Playstation 4 remote play

Hello Allan,

Several factors such as slow Internet connection, video card driver compatibility, or a possible Remote Play application error could be causing this issue. For us to isolate this, we advise that you set up the Remote Play application again and see if it
    will work.

Let us know how it turns out.

Lizette Ags, Feb 29, 2016
  3. Playstation 4 remote play

I was having this exact problem on my MacBook Pro and stumbled across this thread. I did some research and determined that it was location services scanning for nearby Wi-Fi networks to approximate my location every few minutes. I turned off location services
    and the stuttering hasn't happened since. I realize we're using completely different devices and operating systems, but maybe try going into Windows' privacy settings and disabling location services?

Derek Kepner, Feb 29, 2016
Thema:

PlayStation 4 Beta 3.50 Update brings Remote Play to PC and Mac

1. PlayStation 4 Beta 3.50 Update brings Remote Play to PC and Mac - Similar Threads - PlayStation Beta Update

2. Playstation 3 controllers no longer work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation 3 controllers no longer work: I can't figure out how make my wired controllers work. They used to work fine, but now they ARE detected, and the drivers say they are up to date, yet they do not function anymore. They work fine on my ps3. I have spent hours and hours now searching for a solution to no...
  3. Playstation 3 controllers no longer work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playstation 3 controllers no longer work: I can't figure out how make my wired controllers work. They used to work fine, but now they ARE detected, and the drivers say they are up to date, yet they do not function anymore. They work fine on my ps3. I have spent hours and hours now searching for a solution to no...
  4. Playstation 3 controllers no longer work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On: When a Playstation 4 controller is plugged into my computer, the displays remain on even past the time at which they are meant to turn off automatically 10 minutes. I am able to unplug the controller and have the screens turn off as normal, but at times can forget to do so,...
  6. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On: When a Playstation 4 controller is plugged into my computer, the displays remain on even past the time at which they are meant to turn off automatically 10 minutes. I am able to unplug the controller and have the screens turn off as normal, but at times can forget to do so,...
  7. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Playstation 4 controller mic and sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playstation 4 controller mic and sound: Is there any way to plug your headset into the ps4 controller, and have the headset work? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playstation-4-controller-mic-and-sound/778f3edc-54ad-4459-b76e-0b665aa026e2
  9. Black Ops 3 Beta on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Ops 3 Beta on PC: If you own Call of Duty: Ghosts, Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare on PC the Beta is in your Steam library. PC only: If you own Black Ops 2, Ghosts, or Advanced Warfare on Steam, you get access to BO3Beta | Charlie INTEL Runs ok on the new Build 10532. 19164
  10. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?: Am thinking of investing in one of sims 3 or 4. Thought it might be a good game to get into and might be something my young son can enjoy too. I don’t see much point in just getting the base game as so many features are missing. So will get a few expansions too. But does...