Windows 10: PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...

Discus and support PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Yesterday, I was playing using my PS4 controller over Bluetooth. I had connected it by pairing it to my computer using the Bluetooth setting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scrun, May 1, 2022.

1. Scrun Win User

PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...

Hello,Yesterday, I was playing using my PS4 controller over Bluetooth. I had connected it by pairing it to my computer using the Bluetooth setting in Windows. In order to play games with it I used Steam's Big Picture Mode. It ran out of charge when I was done playing so I plugged it into my PC overnight to charge.When I came back today, however - Windows no longer detected the controller over Bluetooth at all. Windows seems to NO LONGER be able to discover the controller when I turn on its pairing mode. I can still normally plug it in using its charging cable to get it to work, but I seem to h

:)

Scrun, May 1, 2022
  2. Time Lady Win User

set up my unofficial playstation controller to steam

Hello, I’m Virginia an independent advisor with 20 years of expertise in fixing my own & friends’ PC problems.

Which Windows version are you running - 1809, 1903 or 1909?

Is Steam up to date?

Is the controller listed under Big Picture mode>Controllers?

Have you set it up as a PlayStation 4 controller?

Are you connecting via USB cable or Bluetooth?

Time Lady, May 1, 2022
  3. Playstation 4 controller mic and sound

If you are using a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller, you may refer to the link below for steps on how you can connect your controller via bluetooth.

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Pair-...

If you are using a desktop computer with no access to bluetooth, you need to have a bluetooth dongle device that serves as a bluetooth receiver for your computer.

JerichoFlores, May 1, 2022
  4. PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...

Can't manage to connect a second Playstation 3 controller

I have 2 Playstation 3 controllers that I would like to use to play games on my laptop. I managed to install the first one following a guide about "ScpServer" to install it as a "Controller XBOX 360 For Windows" and it works perfectly.
    When I try to use the second one it doesn't work. The 4 lights keep flashing and I tried reinstalling the driver using just the second controller but it still won't work.

Do you have any suggestion?
    Thanks!

Gnottino90, May 1, 2022
Thema:

PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...

1. PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was... - Similar Threads - PlayStation Controller longer

2. Playstation 3 controllers no longer work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation 3 controllers no longer work: I can't figure out how make my wired controllers work. They used to work fine, but now they ARE detected, and the drivers say they are up to date, yet they do not function anymore. They work fine on my ps3. I have spent hours and hours now searching for a solution to no...
  3. Playstation 3 controllers no longer work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playstation 3 controllers no longer work: I can't figure out how make my wired controllers work. They used to work fine, but now they ARE detected, and the drivers say they are up to date, yet they do not function anymore. They work fine on my ps3. I have spent hours and hours now searching for a solution to no...
  4. Playstation 3 controllers no longer work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...

PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...: Hello,Yesterday, I was playing using my PS4 controller over Bluetooth. I had connected it by pairing it to my computer using the Bluetooth setting in Windows. In order to play games with it I used Steam's Big Picture Mode. It ran out of charge when I was done playing so I...
  6. PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...

PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...: Hello,Yesterday, I was playing using my PS4 controller over Bluetooth. I had connected it by pairing it to my computer using the Bluetooth setting in Windows. In order to play games with it I used Steam's Big Picture Mode. It ran out of charge when I was done playing so I...
  7. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On: When a Playstation 4 controller is plugged into my computer, the displays remain on even past the time at which they are meant to turn off automatically 10 minutes. I am able to unplug the controller and have the screens turn off as normal, but at times can forget to do so,...
  8. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On: When a Playstation 4 controller is plugged into my computer, the displays remain on even past the time at which they are meant to turn off automatically 10 minutes. I am able to unplug the controller and have the screens turn off as normal, but at times can forget to do so,...
  9. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

10. Playstation 4 controller mic and sound

Playstation 4 controller mic and sound: Is there any way to plug your headset into the ps4 controller, and have the headset work? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playstation-4-controller-mic-and-sound/778f3edc-54ad-4459-b76e-0b665aa026e2