Windows 10: PlayStation bug

Discus and support PlayStation bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i try to sign into my microsoft account on mincraft i do everything correctly but when im done it says its already signed into a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kaidose, Sep 2, 2020.

1. kaidose Win User

PlayStation bug

When i try to sign into my microsoft account on mincraft i do everything correctly but when im done it says its already signed into a different playstation network account but i haven’t used any other playstation accounts.

:)

kaidose, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Playstation connection to Windows 10

Hi Dean,

Refer the steps below to run a Home group troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on “Network and Internet”,

• Select “Home Group”.‌ (You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice)

• Click on “Next”, and then follow the instructions on your screen.

As you have mentioned that you are able to share files and folder to other computers as well as Play station 3 provided in a default folder. I would suggest you to be in touch with Play station support.

Refer:
    PlayStation support.

Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 2, 2020
  3. BH-902 and Playstations 3

I've just found the answer. It is possible to get the headset working with the PS3. You have to ensure that it does not find any other bluetooth paired devices when it's turned on.

The procedure is :-

1. Pair the device with your PS3. The headset will lock up once paired. Reset the headset using the charger+power+call button method.

2. Pair the device with your phone. The headset will then show 2 devices in it's paiting list. The phone and "Unknown Device" - the Playstation.

To use with the Playstation, disable Bluetooth on your phone and simply power on the headset. It will show as not connected and sit there scrolling "Searching for latest devices". In fact it will be connected to the Playstation and you can use it perfectly.
    Do not try to manually connect it to the Playstation, this will again crash the headset.

This is very strange operation but seems to work. I hope this is useful for others.

Regards Paul.

Message Edited by herbo on 26-Mar-2008 08:28 AM

herbo---01, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User
Thema:

PlayStation bug

1. PlayStation bug - Similar Threads - PlayStation bug

2. Why won’t it let me log into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t it let me log into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation: It keeps saying that I successfully logged in, but when I get on Minecraft on still not logged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-it-let-me-log-into-my-microsoft-account/28874891-5d22-41ad-b225-327a2206ab86
  3. Why won’t it let me log into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t it let me log into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation: It keeps saying that I successfully logged in, but when I get on Minecraft on still not logged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-it-let-me-log-into-my-microsoft-account/28874891-5d22-41ad-b225-327a2206ab86
  4. Playstation 5 DualSense don't work in cable on PC Windows 10 Pro N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation 5 DualSense don't work in cable on PC Windows 10 Pro N: Hi,I have a Dualsense controller and it worked normally while I was using Windows 11 Pro, it worked via Wireless and via cable as well. I decided to switch from Windows and back to Windows 10 and ended up installing Windows 10 Pro N which doesn't come with some native...
  5. Playstation 5 DualSense don't work in cable on PC Windows 10 Pro N

Playstation 5 DualSense don't work in cable on PC Windows 10 Pro N: Hi,I have a Dualsense controller and it worked normally while I was using Windows 11 Pro, it worked via Wireless and via cable as well. I decided to switch from Windows and back to Windows 10 and ended up installing Windows 10 Pro N which doesn't come with some native...
  6. Playstation 5 DualSense don't work in cable on PC Windows 10 Pro N

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft: I did everything right but it's just not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-get-my-account-logged-in-it-wont-show-it-on/f1457f41-1b84-4223-9e7e-409c26a4bfdb
  8. When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft

When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft: I did everything right but it's just not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-get-my-account-logged-in-it-wont-show-it-on/f1457f41-1b84-4223-9e7e-409c26a4bfdb
  9. ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...: ¿Alguien sabe como transferir mis mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de computadora?, trate de trasladar mi mundo de Minecraft Bedrock de PS4 en una USB y al colocar mi USB en mi computadora y abrir el Minecraft Bedrock de computadora, al tratar...
  10. ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...

¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...: ¿Alguien sabe como transferir mis mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de computadora?, trate de trasladar mi mundo de Minecraft Bedrock de PS4 en una USB y al colocar mi USB en mi computadora y abrir el Minecraft Bedrock de computadora, al tratar...